Chapter 49

"This guy has lost his mind after that witch, expecting anything from him is ridiculous, he is bewitched or maybe the witch has scared him too," He scoffed.

Just as he uttered the word, he had been sent flying and found himself pinned against a tree, "What the-" He stopped midway when he found a pair of dark red eyes glaring at him as she pinned him against the tree, "You were saying something?" She raised her brows at him as she tightened her grip on his neck.

"You-" The Alpha growled at her as he struggled to free himself but it was no use, she just smirked at him mocking at his desperate attempts.

The wolves of his pack growled at her, Kevin, Tyler, and others too took their stance, but Reagan stopped them, "But-" Tyler tried to protest Reagan stopped him by raising his hand.

The Bloodrose group then pounced on her, "No one will interfere," Reagan gave the order as he looked on.

With a glow of red, the wolves had been thrown on the ground, she scoffed at the Alpha in front of her when his eyes widened in horror, "How...What..." He muttered. He didn't see her move at all, she had been there in front of him choking him with her hand.

Reagan leaned back against a tree, crossing his arms against his chest, he looked on with a proud smile on his face, he then shifted his gaze at the wolves on the floor who were picking themselves up from the ground preparing to attack her again, he then shifted his gaze at his own men who were astonished by the thing that unfolded in front of their eyes, "Guys, why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show?" He gestured to them.

The wolves then circled around her as they growled at her, one of them pounced at her without a second thought, she rolled her eyes and again everything happened so swiftly, they only realized she had made her move when the wolf was on the ground writing with pain, Alexa then raised her blood-stained hand and licked the blood off her nails, "Just when I thought of going on a diet," She clicked her tongue.

Kevin laughed at her comment.

Seeing all of this one of the men crawled away and hid behind a huge tree, "No!" He shook his head as he lifted his trembling hands and began to crawl away, "Going somewhere?" Kevin stood right in front of him, Kevin then looked at Reagan and asked, "What do we do with him?"

Reagan's eyes went cold as he narrowed his eyes at the man, "Hold him up, I'll come to him later," The cold words made his hair stand on the end as he trembled like a leaf.

Alexa finally let go of the Alpha in front of her, "Tsk, tsk, give me a minute, your men are too annoying," She shook her head as she turned her back on him and stared at the wolves circling around them, "Should I make it easier?" She asked them, "You guys can come at once, I won't mind."

The wolves then came at her at once, she scoffed as she disappeared from there and they all collided against each other, she then whistled at them from a distance, "You guys are too slow," She shook her head in disappointment.

They then got up and ran towards her one by one, she grabbed them by their shoulders, driving her nails into their arms she threw them off one by one, "as I said, you guys are slow," She looked at them in pity.

Just then, she felt a sharp pain against her back and at that very moment she was lifted up in the air and thrashed down on the ground. "Why don't you fight with the fast one then?" She heard the voice. She clenched her fist in anger as she picked herself up from the ground, she then glared at the man who had attacked her from behind, "Sure, Mr. Alpha," She gritted her teeth as she replied.

The man then in a blink stood in front of her and was about to punch her but she caught his hand and smirked at him, "You're fast," She twisted his hand, the guy countered her attack as he spun around freeing himself from her grasp, "I'll give you the credit," She continued as he launched another attack, she effortlessly dodged it, she then turned around and strikes her elbow on the back of his head, grabbing him by his neck she threw him over her shoulder, but that didn't stop him, he pulled himself up and then jumped in front of her out of nowhere, she was surprised, he smirked as he threw his right hand, she locked his hand with her left hand and with her right she gave a heavy punch on his head, grabbing his arm she kicked him hard on his groin, she picked him up on the air and thrashed him against the tree. The guy writhed in pain just as she was about to give a finishing blow, his men lined up in his defense.

"Now I've had enough foreplay," She was angered, the aura radiating from her body, made them drop down on the ground as if the earth's gravity had intensified, their bodies adhered to the ground.

By this time, the audience had grown, the entire pack was there, the elders watched everything from the front line.

"You," Alexa glared at the Alpha, "Despite establishing a pact with Reagan, instead of informing him about his mate's whereabouts, about the stupid coronation ceremony of the fake Alpha King, your men even went to attend it and now instead of apologizing for your mistake, after this act of betrayal, you're here to ask for help? Justice?" She scoffed, "Sure, I'll give you the justice you deserve," She pulled a twig from the tree, and in a flash, she stood in front of the defeated Alpha and drove the twig right into his heart.