Chapter 65

"Alex..."

She snapped her head in the direction of his voice, "I heard him," She shouted as she ran over in the direction of his voice.

"Reagan!" She shouted his name, wandering in the forest, they shouted his name.

Alexa then heard few voices, she quickly ran in their direction, Kevin heaved a sigh, there was a time when she couldn't run at all and now she was faster than any of them.

"Where is he?" She shouted as she grabbed the collar of the man who had accompanied him, "I... don't know," He replied with a trembling voice.

"Leave them, Alex," Lia held her hand, Alexa shoved the man away.

"We don't know... when we turned back, he was gone..." They confessed.

"Focus, Alex, he's somewhere around here," She muttered to herself, she then closed her eyes and concentrated as she searched for signs of him, her face contoured as she focused hard, her ears caught on some buzzing noise, when she pressed further, the voices became clear, 'Pick him up'

"Found him!" She exclaimed as she ran ahead.

The vampires moved closer and just when they were about to touch him everything went dark, "what? What's this?" They stepped back as the black smoke surrounded them.

"Argh!" they heard the scream making their hair stand on the end, "What's going on?" Panic seized them as they began to run around.

Alexa snarled as she grabbed the neck of the Vampire, she picked him up and thrust him hard on the ground, she could hear the break of his bones. She then quickened and reached another one of them grabbing his temples, she twisted his head against his body making him drop dead on the ground.

Her friends stood there in confusion, the black smoke made it hard for them to see, a Vampire reached them from behind, Kevin moved with his instincts, he twisted his arm and broke it by kicking him, he placed his feet on his chin and kicked him hard, twisting his head around.

Alexa then grabbed the Vampire who was about to lunge at Lia, she tore him into pieces, before throwing his body away. She then looked at her friends, "just don't get in my way," she warned them before running in a direction.

"Hey now, we're not that useless, we can still use our senses if not our eyes," Tyler shrugged as he followed her.

The Vampires ran around in a panic, not knowing what was going on, they began to attack each other, "damn!" the silver-eyed man muttered a curse under his breath, "Retreat!" He commanded.

"Gottcha," Alexa spoke behind him startling him, he quickly moved away and then disappeared in the smoke.

"Find Reagan," She shouted to her friends as she chased after the Vampires, slaughtering them one by one, she created havoc, One of the Vampire placed them behind a barrier, "don't make a noise," He warned his fellows.

Alexa's eyes scanned the surrounding, she closed her eyes, she could hear them breathing, a smirk played on her lips as she disappeared, the man squinted his eyes as he tried to look through the dark fog, he slowly raised his face but was startled when he found Alexa staring right back at him, No, it can't be, she shouldn't be able to see us, he trembled with fear. Alexa's hand passed through the barrier and she grabbed his head, "Relay the message," She closed her eyes as she thought broadcasted inside the head of every Vampire and the werewolf.

"It's me, you guys would've already guessed so I won't waste my time on the introduction,"

Every one of them clutched their head in pain, "You've made a big mistake planning and plotting against me,"

In the vampire world, every one of them clutched their head and dropped down on their knees, on the street, inside their house, everyone cried out.

"I'll give you one week time, return my parents and beg for my pardon, anyone who wants to join my side, I'll welcome them with open arms, I am willing to forgive anyone who surrenders"

In the human world, werewolves and vampires covered their ears to block her voice but she spoke loud inside their head.

"Even after this warning if you fail to do what I asked for within a week, the very next day, a war will be waged, be prepared for your destruction, go and find a corner for you to hide, I'll hunt you and drag you down from that very corner, the Vampire Council,"

The castle shook with force, the lights flickered as the council members clutched their head, their hair stood on their end,

"Every prisoner you held until now, I want them free, Vampires, werewolves, humans, dead and alive all of them I want them released... a week...Remember after a week I'll be coming to claim my right, my throne, and your lives!" with that she released the man's head, he dropped to the ground remaining lifeless.

***

She made Reagan sleep on the bed and tucked him in, she placed a kiss on his forehead, "you'll be fine," She muttered as she took his hand on hers.

There was a knock on the door, Alexa called them in, "Are the preparations done?" She asked him.

The beta nodded.

"Let's move then," She nodded back.

They went to the city and entered the mansion, she greeted the hunter's organizations' president, who also happened to be Murphy and Conner's mother, she sat with them and held a meeting with the community members, they gladly agreed to give their support.

They then moved to the powerful vampire families who had been hiding under the skin of humans, who at night, dwelled around creating a terror in both the human and vampire world. Kevin helped her locate every one of them, whoever refused died by her hands, then and there.

And the werewolves who had joined their hands with the vampires, she gave them a chance to join them, the ones who refused didn't breathe for another second.

"Weren't you giving them a week?" Kevin raised his brows.

"Today is day one and this was only a showcase, my hands itched, I had to vent it somewhere," She muttered as she closed her eyes, they had poisoned Reagan, one, two... four arrows, her face darkened, "Where's next?" She asked with a chilling voice.