Chapter 35

*Trigger warning* Contains strong violence, contains words like rape, forceful behavior!!

"Mating ceremony, my foot!" She screamed throwing things on the floor. Tears stung her eyes as she dropped down to the floor glaring at the locked door. She went and banged the door "Open up!" She shouted as she kicked the door but nothing happened, "Powers! Where the hell's my powers? Why can't it show up when I need it?" She shouted as she dropped down on the floor. "Reagan! Reagan!" She continuously called out to him but didn't get any response. "Why doesn't this work when I need it?" She shouted as she pulled her hair in frustration. Tears dropped down her eyes, "No, don't" She wiped her tears, shaking her head she stood up on her feet, "I can't just sit here and cry, I need to do better, even Conner got caught up because of me, I can't just sit here and cry!"

"This time, you better watch out," She heard the fake Alpha King shout, she rushed to the door and placed her ear against it, "The guests will be here any moment, receive them properly, I need to take care of things." She heard him order around.

She paced back and forth in the room as she looked for a way out, she then narrowed her eyes at the small window, "Call me mad but this is the only way," She muttered as she looked for something that could help her break out.

Just then she heard another scream, "NO!... Get away from me... NO!"

"That's..." Her voice got lost in her throat, "Conner!" She rushed to the window and looked out she could see the house Conner was in. "Conner!" She screamed her name.

***

"Are you shy now?" The man approached her and ran his hands on her body. "Haven't we done this before, come on," he held her arms and made her look at him.

"NO!" She screamed trying to push him away.

"Do you know how much I've missed you," he caressed her face. "Now that we've met again, why don't we live those moments again, hmm?" His lips curled up in a sinister smile. The moment her eyes met his, flashes stormed into her mind, "No! NO! NO!" She screamed out. She pushed him away making him fall on the ground a few meters away from her, she then dusted her body, "No! NO!" She rubbed her arms until it was red, but she couldn't remove the feel of his filthy hands, her mind flashed series of events, she rubbed her face trying to remove the crawling feeling of his lips on her body. She started to gasp as she felt the air being sucked out of her lungs as she remembered her body being violated. "NO!" Her voice got caught in her throat as she found it difficult to breathe.

The guy then approached her with a worried expression, "Hey!" he called out to her but she didn't respond as she slowly slipped into darkness.

"Conner!" Alexa barged inside the room screaming her name. The man glared at her, "Not you, again," he rolled his eyes.

"What did you do to her?" She instantly ran to her friend's side and pushed him away from her.

"I haven't done anything, yet," he laughed. She turned to unconscious Conner and held her in her arms, "Conner! Hey!" She patted her face but she didn't respond. Alexa was then suddenly thrown on the ground, "You should be the one to stay away," the man glared down at her.

Alexa stood up on her feet and glared at the man, "hmm? Oh... I'm scared..." he pretended to tremble under her murderous glare. He then shoved her against the wall as he grabbed her by her neck, "look miss queen or whatever, you're ruining our reunion and I don't like that, I won't care if it's Reon or anyone else, you get in my way, you die." He threatened her.

"His name is Reon? The fake Alpha king?" Her brows quirked up.

"Fake hmm? You met the real one?" he asked her.

"Of course," She retorted.

"then..." Something flickered in his eyes, he then slowly loosened his grip on her and finally letting her go he laughed, "my my, this is interesting, my sweet little lamb, you met him too?" He then squatted down as he stared at Conner's face. "You've met him too then?" he turned to look at Alex.

"Him?" She raised her brows.

"yes him," his face darkened as something flickered in his eyes, he then stood up on his feet and walked to her banging his fist on the wall, he turned his head to Alex, "Tyler," he spat the name like a poison in his mouth.

"You know Tyler?" Alexa blinked in confusion.

"Of course, we have a long history," His eyes went dark as he reminisced. He then tore his shirt, Alexa gasped at his wounds, moreover his left arm, "He did this to me," he moved his prosthetic fingers. "For 100s of years, I lived without my arm, until of course you humans came up with this, it's convenient... but... wait does that mean that he may be coming here to find you guys?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes. "This is actually great!" He laughed out aloud. "I think I'll spare your life after all," he looked at her, she frowned, "I mean you've brought my sweet little lamb to me, and now my one and only enemy, oh I can't tell you how happy I am... I'll get to see his agonizing face again when I'll make her mine again in front of his very own eyes!"

"Lay a hand on her and I swear you'll lose another limb of yours!" Alexa gave him a murderous glare.

"oh my my, let's see if you'll be able to say that when Reon defiles you in front of your very Alpha King, tsk, tsk," he clicked his tongue.

The words made her blood boil with anger, just as she was about to step ahead, Conner stirred from her slumber, "Are you awake my sweet lamb?" A smirk played on his lips as he approached her, seeing him made Conner lose her mind again, she screamed out again.

"Oh no, no, relax, I won't do anything," he sat in front of her, "Not until Tyler comes here to witness my deeds," he added, Conner's eyes widened in horror, her body trembled with fear, "no... please... don't" She begged.

"Oh come on, it's not the first time, right?" He brought his hands closer to her face, just as he touched her face, he screamed in pain, the next thing he knew his right hand was missing, he screamed out loud, "Didn't I tell you you'll lose another limb of yours!" Alexa stood there in front of him with his right arm on her hand, her eyes had turned red and an evil smile played on her lips.

*Hail the arrival of the Queen ;) *