Chapter 67

"Listen to me, Alex," he pulled her against him. 

"We're done taking Reagan, we'll meet on the ground now," She hissed at him shaking his hand off her. 

He heaved a deep sigh as he closed his eyes, 

"Stop it you both!" Adira's powerful voice brought them to their senses. "We all agree with her Reagan, we support this war." She declared. 

"Well, I don't," He hissed at her. 

"Fine then, we do it your way," Alexa grabbed his collar, "Spar with me," She challenged him to a fight. 

"That's-" he tried to protest but Alexa shut him up, "You owe me a fight, Reagan. Defeat me and I'll do as you say but remember if I defeat you, you'll do what I want." She looked on as she made her resolve. 

Opening his eyes he rubbed his temple, "this was inevitable," he heard the voice from behind, turning back he glared at her, "It's a tradition of Silver Selene, our luna tests her Alpha with a battle, usually it's before she mates with him," Adira cocked her brows up, "Though you guys have mated, don't expect her to go easy on you," She winked at him. 

"Is this your plan? Two monsters finishing off one another? You must be happy," he mocked her. 

"She's my blood Reagan, I'd have never let you fall for her if I wanted her dead, I'd have told you everything, then you'd have trained yourself to kill her and not to win her." She told him off. 

He turned his face away as he clicked his tongue in frustration, "She can't go on this war, not with the madness she possesses, she'll only hurt herself." His voice cracked. 

"You don't decide things for her, Reagan. Let her decide for herself," She heaved a sigh, "Anyway, good luck with the fight," She wished him before going her way. 

"Well, I won't go easy on her either," he kicked the ground as he pouted sulkily. 

There were only a few spectators, they were warned, there was no guarantee anyone wouldn't get hurt. 

Alexa and Reagan got into the battleground as they glared at each other, in a second, Reagan was thrown to the ground, he looked up and glared at Alexa, "You're supposed to be focused," She retorted. 

"I won't go easy on you either," He huffed as he jumped back on his feet. 

Without even giving him time to breathe, she charged at him, she threw her fist on his face, which he smoothly dodged, he slid his feet knocking her legs, she was about to fall down but Reagan caught her, "thanks," She whispered as she punched his face. 

He growled at her as he tossed her on the ground, she winced as her back thrashed against the hard ground. She quickly got up on her feet and grabbed his throat pushing him hard against the wall, where the audience was seated. They screamed as the roof crumbled down, they ran before it could fall over them. 

"They're not considering us at all," Tyler clicked his tongue, "I told you to stay back," he glared at Conner. 

"Will Alex turn back to how she was yesterday?" Conner clutched onto his shirt as she looked at the battle which was destroying everything around them. 

"You're scared of her?" He asked her softening his gaze. 

Conner shook her head in denial, "I'm scared for her."  

Reagan grabbed her hands and twisted them behind her back, kicking her legs he slammed her on the ground before her face could crash, she freed herself and instead thrashed his face on the ground. 

He quickly recovered and stood up, taking his stance he charged at her. 

Murphy and Conner found it hard to trace their movement, they were unable to make it who was who, they moved too fast, even non-humans were finding it hard to keep track. 

Clashing against one another they threw each other off, they stood against each other, their chest moved rapidly as they stopped to catch their breath. 

"I don't want to hurt you, please," she begged him to stop. 

"defeat me, then," he told her as he ran towards her, "Fine," She muttered darkly as her eyes turned red, they both clashed this time, she threw off Reagan with a heavy blow on his stomach making him fly across the ground, his back hitting the tree's bark, he dropped down on the ground. 

"Reagan!" She quickly moved to his side, "I'm so sorry," She shook him, he snapped his eyes open and attacked her, her feet slid against the ground, the dust flew up, she then steadied herself as her eyes begged him to stop. He stood up on his feet dusting his pants, his eyes glowed yellow. 

She too snapped out as suddenly they were covered by the black smoke, "Shit!" Everyone muttered, "Will Reagan be safe?" Lia grabbed Kevin's arm, Kevin patted her head, "They'll be fine." 

Reagan found it hard to look, the fog obscured his vision, he heard the footsteps behind him, he caught her arm and pulled her against him, instead of fighting back, she just hugged him, "Please let me have my way," She begged, "I'll be fine, please, trust me on this," She tightened her arms around him, "I don't want to hurt you any more than this," she drew her head back and looked into his eyes. 

"Fine," His eyes went back to normal as he heaved a sigh in defeat. 

"You!" She slapped his chest, "You could've done this before we got here," She scolded him. 

"I thought you said you didn't want to hurt me," He dramatically rubbed his hand on the part she had hit him. 

"You just woke up and you had to go all out over a small thing," She complained. 

"I'm sorry," He pulled her into a hug, "Fine, have it your way, do whatever you want but I have a condition," He told her, "You're not to leave my sight even for a second," he kissed her head. 

"You need to lead your army," She tried to pull away but he tightened his arms around her, "Last bargain Alex, take it or leave it." He said firmly. 

"Fine, if you can give in, I will too," She smiled as she hugged him back. 

Rise of The Queen (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें