Chapter 64

"now let's get moving," She ordered them. 

They remained where they stood, Alexa turned to them and squinted her eyes, "We don't take orders from you," The male beta spoke up. 

Alexa scoffed as she neared him, "I'm not asking for your loyalty, I like where and whom they belong to," She peered into his eyes, "But in his absence, you will follow me." She growled. 

He slowly lowered his gaze, "Reagan is in trouble and I need you guys to help me out." She turned to her friends, they all nodded. 

***

When Reagan reached the Frozen Moon pack, he smelled something off, there wasn't a single person around but there was an alarm in the atmosphere, indeed it was a trap, he turned to face the traitors, they bowed down on the ground, "we're really sorry, we had no choice," they begged.

"Even I have no choice," Reagan growled as he tore them into pieces, his eyes then narrowed at his men behind him, "Stay alert," He told them as they slowly turned around to go back. 

Reagan paused as his ears caught up a few footsteps, 'they're here,' He told them through the mind link, just as he turned around, the surroundings changed. He frowned at the unknown surrounding, the sky was clouded, hiding the sun, there was mist around making it harder for him to see through. 

"I see it's you again," Reagan scoffed as he shouted to his enemy, "Are you going to hide again?" 

The silver-eyed man stood at the high branch of the tree and watched below him, "the Alpha King," he muttered, "don't worry, I've brought few of them to keep you entertained," He replied.

Reagan's senses warned him of the danger, he closed his eyes and focused, "10, no 20 of them," He muttered, he opened his eyes and smirked, "You wound my pride." 

"we'll see Alpha King, we'll see," the guy muttered as he looked on. 

Truly, he finished them off in a minute, but of course this much was expected, the man smirked under his mask as the other vampires jumped in on the empty battleground. 

Reagan smirked as he dashed in, taking one of the Vampire by his arm he trashed him on the ground while smoothly dodging the move of the other. The other two Vampires lunged at him and caught him by his arms and threw him on the ground, he slid over the ground skillfully without gaining a scratch. 

Soon others flooded in, quickly increasing in the number he was surrounded by at least 50 of them, all of them lunged at him at once, they were all sent flying away as Reagan transformed, the dangerous black, he stood 4 meters tall, with his body covered in charcoal black thick velvety fur, he kicked his front legs making the ground tremor, the Vampires lost their footing and fell on the ground, he narrowed his golden eyes at them as he lunged at them, grabbing on to their head with his mouth, his sharp teeth tore them apart. 

The vampires began to run from him, he chased after them, lunging on them he tore them limb by limb. 

One of them jumped on him with a metallic sword in his hand and struck on his back only managing to graze him, he then shook his body throwing the man off him making him land far away, with a single jump he was in front of him, he then raised his foot and pressed on the man's chest, crushing him underneath. 

In a blink of an eye, the number of vampires doubled, They lunged at him together, striking him with their swords which finally managed to pierce through his thick fur, wounding him, he growled in pain as he rolled against the ground, his back then struck at the branch of the tree, making the tree break into halves. His wound healed quick enough, making him fit for tackling another 50 of them.

Shaking his head, he stood on his four, his ears perked up as the wind carried the sound of the movement, he immediately turned around and jumped on the Vampire, grabbing him by his teeth, he shook him up before sending him flying. 

"He lives up to his name, 'the black hound from hell'" The silver-eyed man muttered as he stared at him in awe, he then removed the bow from his arm and positioned it in his arm, he then took out an arrow from his back and aimed below, Reagan shook and whimpered in pain as the arrow struck right on his back, he fell on his back, wriggling and writhing in pain. His eyes then fell at the man on the bark of the tree, he growled at him, the man just raised his brows as he aimed again. Reagan quickly got up on his feet and headed straight to the tree striking it hard with his head, he broke the tree, making the man fall on the ground. 

Reagan sneered at the man and ran towards him, the man released another arrow but Reagan dodged him quick, the man positioned his arms again and shot the arrow, this time Reagan failed to avoid it, he was too large, limiting his ability to move quickly, and the arrow struck straight on his chest. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Another arrow hit his front leg. 

The man aimed his arrow again, releasing his bow it struck him right next to his heart, Reagan transformed to his human form, as he wheezed for breath, he removed the arrows off him, which quickly healed his wounds but his lids grew heavy, "it's poisoned..." he muttered as he smelled the tip of the arrow, his hands fell weak and it slowly dropped to the ground. 

The man then approached him and muttered, "so the poison does work hmm?" He cocked his head to the side, he then turned Reagan over with his feet, he was about to kick him when Reagan's hand stopped his foot and dragged him down. "You're very persistent," The man kicked him off making Reagan slide across the ground. 

The vampires caught him by his arms and lifted him up, Reagan glared at them, he shrugged them off and threw them across the ground. He grabbed the neck of the other vampire and tore his head off his body, his eyes were drooping down, his vision slowly getting blurred. Another vampire jumped at him, he extended his hand and grabbed his neck lifting him up in the air, he shoved him on the ground. 

He staggered as he walked to the silver-eyed man, he extended his hand trying to reach for his neck, but his legs gave away and he fell on the ground. He rolled on his back as he faced the dim sky, his eyes began to drop, the face of his beloved flashed in front of his eyes, "Alex..." he muttered before slipping into darkness.