Chapter 71

*pat* *pat* *pat*

She felt the liquid drop strike her forehead, "Alex!" "Alex!" She heard someone calling. Who is it? Who is he calling? Her eyeballs moved beneath her closed lids. "Wake up, Alex, I know you're there," The man shouted. Who are you? Whom are you calling for? Why does your voice sound so painful?

"Alex, you promised me," His voice pierced her ears.

Her eyes snapped open as she woke up gasping, she ran her eyes around but she saw nothing but darkness, "what is this place? Where am I?" She slowly stood up on her feet, she felt her clothes heavy, she was drenched, "What is this?" She tried to figure it out but she couldn't see anything.

"What am I doing here?" She heaved a deep sigh then it struck her, "More importantly, who am I?" Her heart constricted with pain, she clutched it tightly.

"Alex! Alex! Wake up, Alex!" She heard him again, she turned around searching for the source of the voice but she saw nothing but darkness, "Alex? Is that my name?" She cocked her head to the side, suddenly there was a throbbing pain in her head, she dropped down on the ground as she screamed in pain.

"You said you'd find your way back to me," the man spoke again, "Alex!"

"Shut up!" She shouted making the ground tremble, "Just shut up!" She muttered as she found it hard to breathe, she closed her eyes and everything went silent, the throbbing in her head slowly subsided. She heaved a sigh of relief as she leaned on the ground, suddenly she felt an electric shock pass through her hand, startled she straightened up.

A bright light shone on her face, "what's this?" She squinted her eyes to look, but the brightness blinded her, the light slowly started to dim, her eyes fluttered as it slowly adjusted to the light, "Wait!" She shouted as the light started to move farther, she was scared of being left behind in the dark, she chased the light, "Alex," She heard his voice again.

"Who?" She frowned as she suddenly found herself surrounded by full-lengthed mirrors, the light from the mirror called her, she slowly got closer, she then saw her face, she was drenched in blood, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She screamed out aloud, shattering the mirror into pieces.

***

Just as she was about to drive her sword in his heart, she heard a loud scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"NO!" She shouted as she clutched her head, Reagan narrowed his eyes at her, "Shut that damn door, Dylan!" she shouted.

The man responded to his name and moved in front of the door, Reagan narrowed his eyes at him and pounced on him, "Dream on!" He grabbed the man by his neck and trashed him across the wall throwing him off to the other room.

"He always has to get in my way," she clicked her tongue in frustration, she then slowly got up on her feet and moved to the door, "You..."  She heard Alexa's voice.

"No," She quickly stepped back, "I can't get closer," She shook her head, "Dylan!" She shouted.

Reagan appeared right in front of her and he crushed her against the wall, "Alex, wake up!" he shouted.

"Why you!" She gritted her teeth.

****

"Alex, wake up!" She heard him again.

"Call my name, even if I don't answer, call my name and I'll find my way back to you,"

What is this? Who? She clutched her head, the girl in the mirror stared right back at her, her throat burned, it was painful, she felt an immense thirst, she clutched her throat. "NO!" She shouted.

you have me, even if no one's by your side, I'll always be with you

"Who're you?" She shouted as her memories jumbled up.

I like you, uh-huh, love you,

I love you, Alex,

I'm scared, I'm scared of myself,

You have me, Alex,

I've... only... wanted... you... my... entire...life,

I love you, Alex, you're mine, all mine

Thank you for finding me, thank you for loving me, I am happy, so happy, I love you, I love you so much,

"Call my name, even if I don't answer, call my name and I'll find my way back to you,"

"AAAAA!" She shouted in pain.

"Open the door, Alex," She gasped at the voice.

"I'll kill him first,"

"Hand your body over"

"NO!" She yelled, her body dropped down on the ground, her lids slowly dropped down and she was engulfed by darkness.

***

"Why you!" She gritted her teeth, she kicked him away, Reagan went sliding back.

Suddenly her eyes changed, "Reagan..." She whispered as she cupped his face, "Reagan," her eyes softened as she quickly pulled him into a hug.  

His eyes widened in surprise, "Alex..." he muttered. 

"Yes, it's me," She whispered as a smirk played on her lips, her fangs slowly descended, just when she was about to bite him, she felt thrown away in the air, she quickly stepped against the wall and landed on her feet. 

His eyes glowed yellow as he shouted, "Don't speak with her voice, you disgust me!" he growled at her as he yanked her hair.

The woman shouted in pain, "Give my Alex back!" He roared as he threw her away. Just before her back could hit the wall, she felt a surge of electricity, she smirked as she gently landed on the ground, "You think you can kill me, sure go on, it's your Alex's body anyway," She smirked. 

He grabbed her neck and thrashed her against the wall, "Don't you dare!" He shouted. 

"Just die!" Her eyes glowed red as she released a sonic wave through her body sending him flying away, "Just die!" She then charged on him again, quickly gaining his footing, he smoothly dodged her, holding her wrist he twisted her arm, "Don't use her voice!" He shouted in her ear.

He snapped his head in the direction of the sound, extending his hand he grabbed Dylan by his neck, "Stop getting in my way," He threw him across the wall with full force that the wall broke off and he was sent flying in another room.

"And you," He grabbed her by her neck and held her up in the air, "Get the hell out of there, give me my Alex back!" he shouted before he could throw her away, he felt an electric charge through his hand he pulled his hand back, the woman dropped down on the floor, she coughed as she crawled away from him.

"What was that? That wasn't you." He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Haha!" The woman laughed as she got up on her feet, "You don't need to know, you're going to die after all," She smirked as numbers of Vampires infiltrated the room, she moved forward as her men blocked Reagan's path, his brows twisted in a deep frown, "Dylan," She called the man and he was there in an instant kneeling down in front of her, "Do it," She gave him the order. Standing on his feet he extended his hand and began to chant spells, the door creaked as it slowly began to close. "NO!" Reagan shouted as his body radiated a dark aura sending the vampires out of his way, but before he could reach the man, the door had closed off. Reagan dropped down on his knees, "No, no, Alex!" He screamed out. 

"tsk, tsk, okay this was it," Her eyes changed to red as she smirked at him, the black smoke filled the room, "Any last words?" She smirked as she stepped on him.