♔CHAPTER 40 : CHARLOTTE'S LOST TREASURE BOXES!♔

YOOO PEOPLE LOOK WHO IS OUT OF HER LAZY ASS!!! Y'ALL DIDN'T ASK FOR TOO MANY UPDATES SO I GOT LAZY LOL

~

        "You got to be kidding me,"Jimin jumps up and down as you reveal to them about the psi-hound you recently befriended. You guys are in the living room right next to Jimin's bedroom. He always keeps his space private but you and Tae often head in there without any permission. He got tired of asking you guys to not go there but it didn't work.

        "You have a dog as pet?Does that mean Yeontan will be replaced?"Tae asks sadly. You laugh and deny, swaying your head side ways as you take baby Yeontan in your hands. "No silly!I'll never replace baby Tannie here,"you kiss his forehead,"he's my baby!" The dog licks your nose.

        "Yeah but how did you tame it?"Jimin asks. You think for a sec,"I don't know...it's not like I tamed him...he just got close to me like that."

        "Like that?"Jimin shrugs. You shrug back. He sighs,"You're lucky you haven't been killed by this creature."

        "Yeah I heard about the killings and everything,"you nod. "You really don't know about what chaos we went through because it's held suspicious for killi-"

        "Tae,"Jimin interrupts him in middle,"that's nothing."  

        "What?"You ask. "Is there something I should know?"You look up to Tae and Jimin, they deny. "Nah it's nothing,"Jimin walks over to you and picks Yeontan up,"This baby boy needs a nap and so do I...and both of you,"he eyes you two angrily,"get out of this room or else I'll kick your asses."

        And then he kicks you guys out of his room. "Ouch,"you rub your butt,"he's still so mean."

        "Not his fault,"Tae pets Yeontan,"he doesn't like his privacy being invaded." You smile,"Yeah, we gotta apologize for it."

        Tae gives you a silent stare. Then he whispers leaning in closer to you,"You really gonna do that?" 

        You think for a sec,"Nah." He nods back. Then you both head off to your rooms laughing at the silliness. You missed them and you're happy you're back from being tortured by Jungkook's endless training sessions. They tired you to the bone.

        "I'll be having a good daydream today,"you mumble happily and head off to your room. To your surprise it's been redecorated. You like the new look but then you remember something. The weird wooden box you hid in your bag, you look for it. It's nowhere to be seen. You rummage through your bag, it's missing. You look over the shelves. It seemed important, you don't want to lose it.

        "Who changed the setting of my room?"you ask yourself before you head to Seokjin's room.

        "Sunbae?"You knocked at his door. Seokjin opens his door,"You can't be here for enjoying my company cause you missed me so much?"he asks sheepishly. You blush,"Uh...no, I wanted to ask you something." 

        He laughs,"I know, please come in." You follow him. His room is beautifully decorated with black roses, grey and pink wines entering and exiting through the windows. You stare at the paintings, all of the portraits have his face on them. 

        Wow that's one self loving vampire, you think to yourself. 

        "You don't need to be surprised, I keep on changing my room with the seasons."He smiles at you,"Feel free to try these petals,they're my favorite."He hands you a bowl filled with black flower petals. You hesitantly take one. It tastes like Cadbury. You look up at him surprised,"It's so good."