~CHAPTER 23: THE TEACHER'S CLINIC!~

LATE UPDATES BUT I DID THEM LOL

.

.

You stare out of the window,still wondering if this world is a dream or reality.

Jungkook left you back in the dorms after the sinful incident that took place. You're lost in thought. Unable to understand this young immortal and his behaviour.

At one point he completely ignores you and at the other he just hugs you out of nowhere. Does this even make sense?or does he even make sense?

You fall back in the rocking chair,placed in the left most corner of your room. The moon light slanting through the windows falls on you. You inhale heavily and think about what just happened.

'It's just another one of the vampires moves,Y/N'you wonder,cause it's probably another unemotional characteristics of a vampire. You exhale loudly.

"That was pretty loud."

"WOAH!I didn't know you were here!"you turned to face him, shocked. It's Hoseok.

"I was here even since you sat in that chair,"Hoseok points to the chair you're sitting in. You laugh awkwardly trying to cover the stain on neck.

"Ah...you don't have to hide that...I can see it,"he says smiling at you. You move your hand down embarrassed.

"Let me help you with that,"he walks closer to you,you flinch a bit,"don't worry...I won't bite you. Trust me,"he assures you. You study his face for a second,the expression on it seems honest enough. You let him see it.

He moves in closer, bowing a bit, you look up at the ceiling. Hoseok clicks his tongue looking at the fang marks. "Jungkook is pretty gentle...isn't he?"he jokes. Your cheeks go crimson red with embarrassment. "I don't know...why would you ask that?"

"Just assuming,"he gives you a smirk. He gets up, with a stern expression and states,"I believe that I should fetch some potions for it."

"Uh no!please no potions!"you protest. "Really?"he chuckles,"okay lemme get some medicine for it...or maybe you should come with me,come on,"he waves his hand at you and motions for you to follow him. You grab your shoes and run after him as he exits the room.

You two enter his room. The huge amount of potions and bottles in the room are sure to be praised. There are three stacks of bottles with different coloured liquids in them and about one whole cupboard filled with some other treasures. Like maps and some skeleton heads as well. Wow that made you gulp.

Hoseok walks into his study,you wait outside on the sofa. His room is huge. His study room is a small room attached to his room. While his room has one sofa,a bed and a table in center,leaving the cupboards and the potions.

The room reminds you of your mom's room. Your house is a pretty neat place,not too big nor too small. Perfect for a mother and her daughter.

"Mom I wish if you could see this place,this dimension,this is so anime like...it's new but thanks to all the weird things I've been watching,lol,"you chuckle to yourself. You think of your mom,the thought of her being worried sick for you worries you.

'If I could just get her contact here somehow...'

The guy in the hood,your father!you get reminded of him all of a sudden. The dream was pretty weird,you try to figure it out lost in your own thoughts.

"Here we go!"Hoseok wants in with a wooden box in his hands. He carefully puts the box aside,it has few medicines,bandage and tools in it. You snap out of your world.