✦ CHAPTER 39:GOING BACK HOME! ✦

Guys I had written a note before this draft on 7th November, a day before I was leaving for university and I had so much anxiety regarding this  but the best part is that we're back home with some -*KIDS DON'T READ THIS PART*- SHITTY ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS AND QUIZZES THAT MAKE ME WANT TO FUCKING KILL OUR RECTOR!!!!

Lol sorry :)

~

So Important announcement, I'm leaving for university tomorrow. I'll be pretty busy and I don't know but I'm having anxiety. A LOT OF ANXIETY regarding going back. I seek Allah for help. Keep me in your prayers please.

~

        You were pretty tired when you went to bed last morning. It was getting cold knowing October had started. You guys were heading back today by 8pm. Yoongi had specifically told you that you should be ready at evening, which meant the moment the sun died you guys would hit the road.

        You twist and toss around in the bed, well you learned a lot throughout the past month. Jungkook was surprised by that psi-hound incident. He told you that a lot of vampires have been killed just by this creature. 

        "Vampires can be killed by a dragon's fire, psi-hound's bite, magic potion containing a royal vamp's blood or a silver blade only from the Vamprel mines...they're all under Namjoon's father so well that place is sealed for good." 

        That is what Jungkook told you. These were pretty weird facts for you, and even more surprising to hear that garlic and onions are just stinky for them, not life threatening. 

        You wake up by 5 pm, it's still daylight hours. You check your bag for anything left behind. You pack your stuff and head down to junk a glass of water. It's really rare to find water in a place like this but Yoongi had installed a wooden cooler that kept water in it. You know the servants can't be trusted, according to what Namjoon had instructed.

        "Ms.Kang, never trust a single vampire out of the seven council members, no one here stands in your favor...especially the human kind,"he sighed,"we do not accept humans in our world for many reasons, the most basic one is that they only spread blood and destruction wherever they go."

        His warning reminded you of what your mom once said. "Y/N...people will tear you down if they see you as a vulnerable object, not everyone is cruel...but it doesn't mean you can trust anybody out there."

        "I want to see you stand strong and tall when you'll face the world, don't let your opponent get a whim of your weakness, pretending is an art we master at. The others often get intimidated by a person with courage and bravery, we fear someone overcoming us without our will and the same fear should lie in an opponent's heart."

        Those were some deep words you had never considered of considering as important but today when you look back to that time, a question arises in your mind. Why was your mother always preparing you for everything by hiding you from the world? Sometimes your intuition said that this left turn on your way to camp was never an accident. 

        "Y/N,"you whisper giving yourself a pat on shoulder and start getting changed for travelling. You notice a medieval renaissance lace up dress hanging up with a note stuck to it's side. 

       'Wear it!'