~•°CHAPTER 2:V-VAMPIRES!°•~

A/N:Thank you all for reading my story.*passes flying kisses...eww...don't catch'em ~~~

You walk inside the gates.Your heart beat rises the moment your eyes fall upon the mansion in front of you.You look around insecurely.But there is no one to be seen. All of that confidence...somehow it evaded you the moment you entered.

-__-'curse you fake confidence'

'Where is everybody?...Why is it so quiet here?'you question looking around,worried.

It's awkward cause not even a single being is to be seen.

'Is this even the right place?'you walk,dragging your suit-case. All you can hear is rolling sound of tyres of your luggage being dragged against the rough ground.

WATER DROP!

"Huh!"you look up. A drop falls on your forehead,then another on your raised hand. And then...

One drop,Two drops and billions of them.

"NOOOOOO!"you yell out irritated and run to the first building you encounter,"BAD RAIN!my clothes...they're all wet,"you sigh.You were never allowed to curse so it's like you're not used to it now.For you even 'BAD' works as a curse.

"Well it can't be helped!"you mumble,squeezing your shirt as you stand at the entrance of a strange building.You turn around and knock on the door.

'KNOCK''KNOCK'

The door opens by itself making a creaking sound.

"Is anyone there?"you ask looking inside.

NO ANSWER.

You walk inside dragging your bag as well.You gulp.'NOPE THIS IS NO GOOD Y/N YOU NEED TO BE CALM AND BRAVE!'your inner self scolds you.

You gather courage,"HEY!ANY LIVING BEING IN HERE?"you yell out. Still no answer.

"Why is this place so haunted and why is there not even a single living being here?"you say out in an exasperating tone.You pout,"Amma!there is not a single living bei-"

"Not even birds?"a male's voice voice interrupts you.

"Yes,not even birds!"you answer nodding your head,with your eyes closed and your arms folded.

"That's sad,"the voice whispers."I know rig-"your head shots up in sudden realization and you turn around to look at the person.Your jaw drops the moment you look at him.

He's about the same age as you. He has donut shaped eyes and a handsome pale face a muscular body and bed-hair. He walks towards you,but you don't notice it as you have your eyes glued to his face. He notices your stare and smiles. Your heart melts at his bunny smile. 

'What is he an angel or a kpop idol?'you ask yourself as you dance in your mind with star shaped eyes and a gorilla face.

He keeps on walking,closer and closer.You're lost in that perverted imagination of your's. He gets closer and you realize that he's really tall.

'STAB ME FOR MY CRUSH OVER TALL GUYS!'you mentally scream.

He notices that you're not paying any attention and smirks.

"Dude how tall ale thu?"you ask drooling.

"Me?"he laughs at your cute expression.

"Yeth!Yeth!"you answer,nodding and drooling.

A:What a perv!

His smirk grows larger.He snakes his arm around your waist,and yes you let it go unnoticed.