✧༺♥ CHAPTER 57: ISABELLA'S LULLABY!♥༻∞

Sit back and enjoy today's chapter.

~

        You look over to your left and then to your right. The members all came along, of course they would. This was an important matter.

Flashback:

        "Y/N, you will stay there with us." Namjoon paced around the room. You nodded.

        "I will answer and if it comes to a fight...wait for my signal." 

        "President! Please don't engage into a fight on my behalf!"you protested. "I don't want to stir trouble for you...I swear I had no such intentions!" Your cheeks turned red as tears escaped your eyes and rolled down to your chin. Jimin came and gently patted your head.

        "Y/N-ah,"he smiled. "You don't have to worry, no one will engage in a fight."

        You sobbed,"If it ever does come to something like that...tell them to make me a sacrifice or anything they want to as long as none of you gets hurts."

        Jungkook walked up to you and gave you a cheeky grin. "You can't run away from us like this, kitten. I told you I'll beat you in the midterms...I'mma mop the floor with you." He laughed as Hoseok and Seokjin laughed along.

        You forcefully rolled your eyes at him as he wiped your tears with his hands. He was still laughing and his laughter made you feel happy. You laughed through your sobs.

        "Thank you...all of you."

Flashback Ends

        You sighed out loud. "You okay?"Tae nudged you with his elbow. You gave him a forced smile. "I am."

        He scanned your face, he could see the worry in it. "Don't worry,"he interlocked his fingers with yours',"we can wipe out the whole kingdom if we want to but I know the president has something up his sleeve."

        You nodded,"I'm sure there's a plan."

        "It's odd he asked to bring that psi hound along you,"he whispered. 

        You thought about it. He had asked you to call the psi hound over. All you did was whistle once and he came running over to you. Namjoon told you to leave the dog in his care for it was a special part in this case.

        'I never thought these things would get to this point,'you look over at all of them. 'I need to make sure none of them are hurt because of me.'

        "We have arrived at the palace, stay close to me,"Jungkook whispers in your ear as he sits beside you. You nod hesitantly. You grip your skirt tightly,'I will not let anything happen to anyone here!'

~

        The carriages stop near the entrance. You notice there are more guards at the gate than before. You narrow your eyes as you walk through them. 

        "Is it just me or are the guards numbers increased?"you whisper to Yoongi who's walking beside you. He glances to his left. "They've made their preparations."

        'Preparations?'

        You're lost in thought when a light smack hits your head. "Stop thinking, idiot,"Yoongi mumbles. "It's nothing so stop using that dumb brain of yours'."

        You rub the back of your head. "Ouch-"

        "The council of Vamprel academy has arrived!"a guard announces. You guys halt in your place. You look up at the castle's gate, the king and queen are standing at the entrance.