~°•CHAPTER 28: TEACH HER!•°~

OH MAH GAWD YOU PEOPLE! LOOK ANOTHER UPDATE!

Btw I have to ask you guys something...What should I call my readers? You can drop suggestions. I'd like that.

~

You guys sneak inside. "Stay quiet guys!"Jimin whispers pointing for you and Tae to make a run up for the first floor,"you guys run and I'll watch out for you two!"he explains the plan. Jungkook was in the town for some work so he left after the fight.

He said he was going for some shopping, had to run an errand for Seokjin so he wouldn't be joining you guys on your sneak in mission to the dorms.

"Psst!Y/N!"Jimin whispers,"you move behind that sofa and I'll-"

"Do we have to deal with this all?"a very disturbed Seokjin enters the Lounge. He is talking to a guy. He seems to be worried about something. 'Wonder what he's talking about?'you unintentionally press your ear against the sofa. Tae is in front of you. Your hand resting on his back with Jimin behind you.

"I will try my best to solve it but I don't guarantee that the council can take the town's problems into it's hands,"Seokjin sighs,"but I'll try my best, just say hi to mother for me,Jun-myeon."

Jimin and Tae become attentive on the mention of the other guy's name, you see Tae listening carefully as well.

"Seokjin-ah...I hope we get to the solution soon,"the other guy answers still disappointed in something.

"I hope so as well,"Seokjin pats his shoulder and the guy leaves after few mins. The two of them focus back to the escape plans.

"You guys can come out if you don't want me to drag you out!"

All three of you jump out. "Hello hyung!nice night to be running into you,"Jimin blurts out awkwardly.

"Real mature,"you and Tae stare at him disappointingly.

"May I ask what you were doing behind the sofa?"he crosses his arms. "We were playing hide and seek,"Jimin laughs awkwardly.

You and Tae,"He's done this time,"you two nod at each other.

"Oh were you? then I guess the mess you made in the town must have been a part of the game as well?"he sarcastically asks Jimin. "Uh...I,"Jimin trails off at you two, mouthing 'Help Me!'.

"Pakr Jimin!you have disrespected the academy's rules!"Seokjin scolds,"you even used Taehyung's demonic abilities!YOU KNOW HOW THINGS COULD HAVE TURNED!"

"But-"

"Go to your room before I lose my temper!"Seokjin snaps at him, Jimin runs upstairs,"Taehyung..."Seokjin sighs,"go after him and tell him I didn't mean it."

"Why should I do that?"Tae inquires. "JUST GO BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP!"Seokjin yells as Tae disappears with a puff of air.

You stand there silently, kinda scared of Seokjin whose giving off a black aura. He then falls on one of the couches and inhales heavily. Loosening his tie.

"I'll be leaving first,"you bow and leave him. As you walk back to your room, the thought about sharing it all with Seokjin, about Lucas and the details of what happened in the town, comes to your mind.

~

You take some rest, you're still not used to sleep at daytime and often dose off in class just because you couldn't sleep well due to the sun shining like it had never shone before.

But you fall asleep today, you're kinda tired because of all that happened. You dream about your mom, she's in a police station reporting to them about her missing daughter. Bambam is beside her, he has dark circles under his eyes as well. You wake up when your mom starts crying.