CHAPTER 5:ENTERS THE STUDENT COUNCIL OF VAMPREL

You stand as the center of attention..in the spot light as four male students sitting in their seats stare at you.You gulp as their eyes fall upon your appearance.

'Why is it so awkward here?'you wonder smiling awkwardly at them,'Are they gonna interview me or something?'

"Ms.Kang!...the daughter of our Headmaster Kang Kyung-Ho,"one of the guys asks in a very irritated manner.

You guess by his tone that he's not gonna be that friendly.

"Yes...he's my father,"you say in a confident manner since he warned you that vamps won't take it that easy.

"You transferred here from an academy in Viola,is that right?"one of the boys sitting at the right most corner asks you as he checks out a file.

"Yes...t-that is absolutely right!"...'Don't stutter Y/N!you can't let them find out you're not his daughter!'you scold yourself.

"Well,then we should introduce ourselves,shouldn't we president?"the guy who brought you here asks the male sitting in center.The male nods and then stands up.

"We're pleased to meet you,Ms.Kang!"he smiles,then gazes at you like he's observing you.You make sure that your guard is up.

He then walks up to you and stands straight,"I'm the student council president Kim Namjoon."

"It's nice to meet you,"you blush lookin down.

"It is indeed a pleasure,"he takes your hand and kisses at the back of it.You feel your cheeks heating up.

"I'm Kim Seokjin...the vice president,"the male who brought you here smiles at you.

"The name's Min Yoongi...I'm also the vice president,"the male who said that you were the daughter of headmaster,introduces himself rolling his eyes.'Well that's mean!'you simply smile.

"Hello....Y/N...I'm Jung Hoseok and I'm the student body secretary,"he introduces himself in a pretty non-uptight way.You feel a bit relieved since he has a pretty bright smile for a vampire.You smile back.

'Oh...they're all pretty nice except for the one named Yoongi.'you smile at all of them as you stand there silently.

"Sorry we're late president....few female students had blocked our way,"a male rushes in.Another one follows him behind.

"Hi....My name's Park Jimin...I'm the student body Historian and it's nice to see you again Y/N!"he bows giving you an angelic smile.

"OH...it's you...we met in the class...it's nice to meet you as well,"you reply smiling and then you bow as well.

"I'm Kim Taehyung...I'm the student body Parliamentarian,"he says in a low key tone and has the same attitude he had in class.'He's gonna be tough to deal with.'

"It's nice to meet you all,"You bow again,"I'm Kang Y/N and I hope I won't be a trouble to the student council."You're still bowing.

"You can lift you your head up,kitty,"a voice whispers in your ear.You know who it is so you restrain yourself from groaning.

He walks up to where all the other members of the council are and then looks at you,"I'm Jeon Jungkook,I'm the treasurer...It's nice to meet you...Ms.L-Kang!"he says the last part on purpose.You sneer at him.He smirks back.

"We might run into each other from now on...Ms.Kang...till then it was nice knowing the daughter of the headmaster,"the president guides you to the door,you walk following him."Sorry for bothering you."You walk out and then do a last bow.

A:That's a lot of bowing'

"I'll go and escort her...since she's new!"Jungkook rushes out after you.

"President...do you really think she's..."Seokjin questions.

"She might be...but then again-"

"The headmaster can't fool us..."Hoseok completes the sentence of Namjoon.

"She's different...I can sense that!"Taehyung whispers.All of them turn their attention to him.

"Then I guess we need to keep an eye on her!"Jimin exclaims looping his arm around Taehyung's neck.

"But I warn you...she's not gonna be an easy task."Yoongi states as if you're gonna be a pest for him.

"Don't worry..after all we are the student council of Vamprel...and vampires don't fear us for nothing."Namjoon aims a dart and it strikes the middle of the dartboard.

"Well,I guess we'll have to play a little game,"he smirks.

~~~~~~~~

A/N:Tell me readers,humans or Vampires from Vamprel...did you like it or not?

Cause somehow I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters even though I have no idea what's gonna happen next?!

So,what sort of game do you think the student council are gonna play?....and what do they mean by calling you 'she might be' and stuff?

If you want to know the answers to your questions then keep on reading to find out...

LOvE JiN and BTS