✶CHAPTER 43: SOMETHING DEEPER THAN YOU KNOW!✶

Guys this chapter has some hot stuff or maybe some katcha katcha biting yk....so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! O.o

~

The mist clears up. A huge abandoned building appears in front of you guys.

"It's a building?"Tae peeks at the top. "It doesn't look like an ordinary building, it must have clues."You draw your sword. Yoongi smirks your way,"Clever thinking."

"I've watched too many stories about these things. We can find our clues at the bottom or the attic. It'll be guarded well."

Yoongi nods,"I can see that it's already covered in a shadow beast." You look up at it, you notice that something like a shadow is moving across the building. "I think we should split up."

You take in a deep breath. 'You can do this, Y/N...you won't fail them so don't worry.'

Tae looks over at you,"Y/N, and I will head upstairs and hyung you can go down and search for the clues." Tae suggests to go with you because he knows Yoongi hates you and wouldn't even care if something happened to you but to his surprise something else happens.

Yoongi steps towards you guys. "If something comes up, hold onto this pendant. It'll alert your team members right away and even if you're separated, they can pinpoint your location."

You nod at him. He hands you a red diamond covered with a gold case hanging from a gold chain. You try to put it on but it gets stuck in your hair. "Ouch,"you hiss. "Show me,"Yoongi moves to your back and untangles the hair, he hesitates a bit as he looks at your bare neck before he ties the knot.

Tae's face turns red, somehow he felt he shouldn't be here. Maybe that's just his intuition. "I'll see you two in thirty minutes."

You and Tae nod at him,"Ok!"

~

"GEEZ WHY DID HE TIE THE NECKLACE?HAH?"Jimin asks Seokjin. The other members laugh in their spots at Jimin's reaction. "Does it bother you?" Hoseok jokes. They can see you guys through the glass globe.

"Uh...no it just seems weird watching Yoongi Hyung get all close to Y/N, when he clearly hates her to the core."Jimin shrugs.

"That's not the case anymore,"Jungkook walks over to the globe, his eyes are glued to you. "She and Yoongi hyung got real close during the training. He won't let anything happen to her as long as I know." Jimin ponders over Jungkook's words and looks back into the globe. 'Is that true?Yoongi hyung is finally letting himself care for a girl after so long?'

"This is going to be interesting,"Namjoon comes over to the globe as well watching you and Tae run into the building.

You guys run upstairs. "I'll take right and you go left,"you point out to Tae. "Sure,"he vanishes into thin air. You walk to the abandoned building looking for the skull.

A gush of wind passes by you. Your hair stand at their ends. You sigh deeply, remembering what Yoongi and Jungkook taught you. You walk into an open hall. There's a box at the other corner of the room. It has something carved over it. "Bingo!" You can tell it's the thing you're looking for.

FLASHBACK:

"Your eyes and ears are your best friends when used correctly. You needs to be a part of your environment if you're trying to know which leaf just moved."Yoongi instructed you.

You had a blind fold over your eyes,"You do know that only happens in movies and anime, and unrealistic stories,"you shrugged.

"If you're not going to think like a supernatural being then you're definitely not going to defeat any either,Y/N...stop thinking you can't do it." Jungkook pointed out,"You're weak enough already...don't fool yourself into thinking that this is impossible!"