The update Is coming soon!!!

Lol... Don't kill me though I know you thought that this was an update...i promise I did 1/3 of it today.

I'm gonna publish the new chapter on Friday (J-hopefully).

So...I'm grateful to you all and God for the support and love I am getting. I'm sorry if I can't reply to every single comment. I read and love every single one and sorry if I can't reply to each of them. My arm hurts so I'm sorry. It's hard to move my right wrist so it's kinda really hard to type or write.

But guys...thank you ❤

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for being there for me and supporting me. I wasn't able to believe that it was going to make so much progress and the patience you guys showed when I told you that the updates were going to be slow. I'm sorry again guys. 😢

But I literally cried when it hit 30K.

And if you're not mad...then can you promote this campaign.

All of us are putting this image as our profile for Jin's birthday

But for all...guys  I hope it won't disappoint you. Please pray for me. My exam is near. On 30th December. My future pends on it.

Love you all

Love you all...and I hope you guys won't be mad.

Also I wanna share a bit about myself.

I'm Amaim....(that's my nickname)

I'm 16 and currently in my last year of college. Our schooling is a bit different. I'm Taurus,born on 8th May,2002.

I'm 5'7 and the second last sibling in my family. I have a younger sis who is also my main adviser in my stories. If she approves a chapter then I publish it.

My bias is Yoongi and Jimin is bias wrecker. Yea...I know you thought that Jungkook was my bias but no. He's my obsession 😂👍

.

.

I know this is all unimportant but honestly...I wanted to share something with you guys. I want to tell you that your support is beyond what I thought.

LOvE mY ReADerS and I LOvE MysElf