~•°CHAPTER 19: TOO CLOSE!°•~

Back after so long...hehe

Don't kill me 😬

It's a bit lengthy than my last ones,might be boring and not that good...but remember that you'll have to go detective mode if you know what I mean. Just know that a lot of mysteries are going to start from now on... Lololol XD

Brace yourself up my VAMPS!!!

~

"-I myself was one of you guys as well!"

~

You look at Hoseok with a shock. The word he just mumbled are not what you had expected. To clarify that you didn't misheard anything you sputter,"What?!"

He smiles at you,you blink in confusion,silence accompanies you. You try to break it,"Do y-you mean you were one of us?!"you stutter. He keeps on smiling,but doesn't say anything. "Hoseok?sunbae?!"you inquire. He looks down,he fidgets his thumb over his right hand,"I-I...."he murmurs something. You don't understand him. You feel like curiosity is going to kill you.

"You what?!"you urge. "I..."he whispers leaning in closer to you,"I'm not who you think I am,Y/N...you just need to keep your distance from everyone one of us." You move back a bit as he leans his weight on you. He moves back as well when he sees you struggling with him being so close.

"I don't understand." After a small pause he speaks.

"Haha,"Hoseok changes that serious expression on his face into a simple and calmed one,"I was just teasing you kiddo!"he laughs all of a sudden.

"Eh?!"

"Ahahaha...you really thought I were a human now didn't you?"he jokes. You go red with embarrassment,"Yes!"you answer feeling hurt.

"Aww...I'm sorry,my dear but,"he moves back from the door,"I'm a pretty good liar." He smirks at you and winks. "Good evening,Y/N!"he waves and then disappears somehow.

"Sunbae?!"you run out of your room but he's gone. You look here and there but Hoseok is nowhere to be seen,"Urgh!"you rage,you stomp inside and then shut the door of your room with full might. You bolt even though you know it's useless with vampires in the house.

You huff sitting on your bed,somehow Hoseok's joke managed to get you angry. You lay on your bed an then almost curse him for a second.

"I wish he wouldn't have to-"Hissing sound of something-"to joke so seriously!"

You turn to face the window.

You try to listen,the sound comes again. Someone knocks on your window but you see no shadow tho it's daytime at the moment. You heart beat rises a bit. You get up from your bed and walk towards the window. Maybe it's someone from the council or maybe a bird.

You walk closer to it,but no one is there.

"I bet I heard somethin-" Your window rattles violently. You shriek moving back. It stops,you grab hold of yourself. For some time you keep on looking at the window with horror,then unintentionally you walk closer to it again and lift it up.

"Whose there?!"you ask. No one answers,for a sec you feel like a fool. "Maybe it's my imagination,"you mumble. You turn back but then your eyes collide with something. Your hands and feet go cold,your skin pale and your heart thumbing in your ears.

The whole day turns into a night all of a sudden. A pair of red eyes staring at you through the forest,right where the garden of the council dorm ends. It's not a person because you can't clear it's boundary,more like someone wearing a cape or something like mist gathered together. You can't figure it out but you can tell that it's looking at you. Staring at you and probably seeing the whole of you through your human soul.