~CHAPTER 25: LIMITS!~

HOKAY HOOMANS LOOK AT THIS UPDATE!

~

Jungkook and you head down stairs and meet Yoongi climbing them halfway. He asks Jungkook to accompany him to his office. You on the other hand run off to class. Only two things are running in your mind right now. The guy named Lucas and then Hoseok. Gladly Yoongi said that he was stable.

You silently walk to your class. You're still worried if Lucas came to the academy to cause some trouble.

'What if he's here because he can sense your blood?!'your breaths stops when this thought hits you. "No...he called me a vampire,"you mumble to yourself. Your palms start sweating.

"WHO IS CALLING WHO A VAMPIRE?"

You look up,"I'm caught!"you squeak.

"Ms.Kang?"your homeroom teacher, Mr.Dragon interrupts you, you're standing at the class's door. "Care to explain why are you here when you were sick?"

"I...uh I'm all better now,"you bow,"sorry for causing you trouble, Mr.Dragon."

"Please be careful and please don't be late again!"Mr.Dragon waves for you to enter it. You run in to your seat beside Taehyung.

"Why are you so late?"he hands you the notes. "Can we talk later?I have to tell you something." Taehyung looks at you for a sec, then he nods and looks forward. He slips his right hand under the table and grabs your left one. Your whole body goes on numb mode, your cheeks heat up. You fan your face mentally.

'WHY IS HE HOLDING MY HAND?' you space out. And so the whole lecture goes to a waste.

A; GREAT! WHAT ABOUT ME? TAE!

~

"COME ON LET'S GO AND VISIT THE TOWN!"Jimin jumps, walking backwards and chatting to you both.

"The town seems fun...right, Y/N?"Tae leans in a bit and looks at you. You nod blushing. He frowns at you reaction but takes it as a yes.

"YOU TWO!HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BEFORE I BLOW UP SOMETHING DOWN THERE!"an extremely furious Kim Seokjin stops all three of you right there at the academy's gate.

"AH!!! Seokjinie!"Jimin smiles at him. Jin hits his head and sighs,"You two are supposed to be back in your offices...you've missed a lot of work already!"

"OH!I LITERALLY FORGOT!"Jimin grabs Tae and swoosh...they're gone. You blink in confusion.

"Sorry for ruining your plans sweetie but these two have to do some work, let me walk you to the dorms,"Seokjin offers you.

"Please no need to bother...I'll walk on my own,"you smile at him and wave,"see you later then sunbae."

"Okay...be safe,"he waves back and keeps on standing there until you reach the dorms gates. He walks back inside.

~

"Why did you let her go?"the girl raises an eyebrow at him. "Just let her tell them about me...it's nice to see their expressions,"he smiles back at her. She rolls her eyes,"You know that he's waiting for you,"she gets off his lap,"you have to answer him soon."

He sighs. His eyes covered behind his hair,"I know what I'm doing." He gets up, caresses her cheek and disappears into black dust. "I hate him,"she grunts and disappears as well.

While these both leave the roof he smiles,"Can't they pick a better place to talk?"he sits up straight, looks at his feet and then looks at the clear sky above him,"Well Yoongi...your rest is over now, I think I should better inform the president about you,"he looks at his hand. If he hadn't let go...he would've saved them all. He would've saved everyone.