~CHAPTER 21: WEIRD PART-1~

~I'm so sorry for not updating soon guys T_T~

I LUV YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SO MUCH PATIENCE AND SUPPORT....it's literally more than my heart could take

*Heart attack*

And hopefully this will make up for the late update cause guys only few months then I'm gonna be able to update all of my stories and to be honest...I wanna see the look on your faces when the story ends 🤣🤣

Okay so now off with the chit chat and on with the really weird chapter >///<

PS....read the author note at the end. It's imp.

~

You eyes set up on the sun rising from it's slumber. Yeontan has been asleep for an hour now and Taehyung has been busy observing you looking at the sun rise.

"Why do humans like the sun?"he asks tilting his head a bit and gazing at you.

"It's like a symbol of life for us,"you explain,"like water,the sun is also something we find more attractive than other things....but you won't understand."You chuckle.

"Symbol of life?"Tae blinks,his eyes shift to the sun. His orbs widen,a smile plays upon his lips and he shyly takes Yeontan from your hands.

"Huh?"you wonder. He holds the puppy in his arms and hurriedly gets off the terrace.

"Taehyung?"

He runs off to the door and runs out.

"Tae-"You stare in shock for a second. "What just happen-"

Tae comes back in running at the same speed but Yeontan is missing this time.

"Symbol of life,"he pants,"here!"he pecks your cheek.

"WHA?-"your cheeks go crimson red. Tae gives you a goofy smile.

"Hehe!"his lips take a funny sort of shape. "A box?"you ask. "Hehehehe,"he chuckles and then runs out again. Leaving you to wonder what was this weird sort of demonstration?

But one thing you've noted from the day is 'Taehyung is really weird!' you nod.

~

The bell rings. Today you guys have a class on humanities. Maybe you'd perform pretty good today cause you should be an expert in humans at least.

"Okay Y/N!"you boost your spirit,"TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW THE WHOLE VAMPREL ACADEMY WHO I AM!"you say,the words almost falling out of your mouth as if you're holding an election campaign.

"We get it...we get it!"Jimin repeats,"you wanna make it clear to them all that you're a human and become their lunch for the next meal!"he smirks at you.

"I didn't mean that!"you worry. ;-;

Jimin bites in the air,then looks at you with a smirk,his eyes twirking up and making him look like a little devil.

"Khaaa....khaaa!Bite bite,"Jimin whisper shouts still acting like he's biting you,in the air.

You whine asking him to stop that.

"Don't worry,Y/N....he's just messing up,"Tae says taking your bag from you.

"I guess...haha,"you laugh awkwardly,"he's probably joking."

"And so..."Tae winks at you.

"Huh?"

"TAEHYUNG-AH!PALI!!"Jimin yells. You turn to look at where he is.