♟CHAPTER 37 : THE ILLUSIONS!♟

Half a month later:       

        Yoongi and Jungkook had been training you for two weeks straight. Somehow you and Yoongi have had more conversations that you had with him in the entire month before. You understood he's impatient but he's gentle when teaching. Also he's a very good teacher, credits to him for that. 

        You're supposed to head out for training right after breakfast at 7 am. They wait for you in the same cloud room on alternate days. Jungkook taught you archery, you were still not that good in it as compared to sword handling.

        Your grip and your attack modes are already improving. 

        You stare at the sword in your hand, staring at the tool your mom would've died on looking at. She would never even allow you to use a knife unless you were cooking, but right now the situation was for the sake of your safety and somehow your guts said that the members were also related to this matter. If not then why would they even think of wasting their precious time to train you.

        You grip it tightly, looking at the weapon in your hand because for the first time in your life you were entrusted with something. You sigh.

        "Woah!hey no swords today,kitty,"Jungkook walks in through the door.

        You frown,"Where's, Yoongi sunbae?"

        "He's gone back to the academy for some work so I'll be giving my lesson." Jungkook denounces. You sigh,"But it's his day."

        He smirks,"Mhm,it is but we needed an important lesson to go through today so I'll be in charge."

~

        "YOU'RE SOOOOO PATHETIC!"He complains as you fail for the hundredth time in hitting your target. It had been 2 hours now, sword fighting came so easy to you but archery was not even close.

        "I'm not pathetic!"you whine.

        "Nah!"he smiles at you,"you S.U.C.K!"

        You grit your teeth,trying to hold it in, you've been trying to do it for the past two hours during his unstoppable blabber about how bad you are but then you lose yourself,"IT'S BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT TEACHING!"you yell.

        Both of you stop in your tracks. Your eyes fill up. You lift the bow up in anger and aim at him, remembering what Yoongi has taught you in these past few days.

        "Focus, aim and tighten your grip around your weapon, make sure the opponent doesn't sense your fear, just aim at wherever you want to hit them but don't loose your focus. Drive your energy to the weapon, always treat it as an extension of your own body...when you get those right you'll be able to hit any target."

        You point it at his chest and let the arrow slip from your fingers. Jungkook notices it, he's a bit shocked but still smirks. He parts his lips to mock you again because an arrow can't do anything to him, but before he could, the arrow stops in mid-air. It breaks down. Both of you look to your right, it's Yoongi. He's standing there unamused.

        "You're not focusing enough,Y/N." Yoongi says pulling his hands out of his pockets,"Begin from the start and Jungkook you go stand on that black mark."

        "Huh?"both of you ask.

        "She'll aim at you again,"Yoongi points to him,"you need to give the right advice, you big nut vamp!"

        "Jeez,"Jungkook makes a tsk sound and walks to the black mark on your 11 o'clock. You silently look at the ground in embarrassment. You just tried to make Jungkook a target. That was not the best way of ending an argument.