CHAPTER 18: AMENDMENTS!

You finally come back to life. A day or more have passed and you've been sleeping. Now when you wake up,you see two vampires staring at you.

"Gyah!"you jump up,yelping.

"Aish!"both of them scream moving back. "You scared me!"you yell.

"You scared us!"both of them gasp together. At first all three of you take a sec to recover,then you guys quiet down.

You try to move but your body is aching pretty badly. Hoseok moves closer to you and helps you to get up.

"Thank you,"you whisper. He smiles at you and you give him a faint smile.

"You're welcome." Your vision clear and you see that you're still in Hoseok's room.

You look sideways,"What happened?"you ask.

Jin and Hoseok look at you confused. You look back at them,confused. "What happened?"Jin asks you. You deny as if you don't remember a thing.

They both understand that you forgot what had happened.

"Oh...you were-"

"Nothing!,"Hoseok cuts Jin in the middle,"my potion was too strong for you,so you passed out for a while!"he gushes.

"But she-"Jin tries to speak but Hoseok grabs his hand tightly. Jin stops because of the strange vibes from the other male.

"Really?"you grab your head,it hurts pretty badly and you remember nothing probably. "Was it that strong that I passed for so long?"

"Probably for one and a half day!"Jin counts. "For how long?!"You ask them shocked. Jin purses his lips and Hoseok gives you a wry smile. Acting like he's guilty,but still he manages to giggle a bit. You sneer at him but you know it can't be helped so you don't react too much.

"So...are you hungry,Y/N?"Hoseok asks sitting beside you on the bed. You nod your head without hesitation.

"Okay!let's head down to the dinning room since it's time for dinner already!"he exclaims getting up. You try to stand but you feel dizzy and fall back. Hoseok grabs you. "Y/N!"he yells and takes you by arm. You take control of your body and grab his wrists tightening your grip on them so that he knows you're okay now.

"You okay?"Jin asks. "I guess so...I'm just a bit tired actually!"you answer after a small pause.

Hoseok helps you get up and get off the bed. "You sure?"he inquires. "Yea!"you assure.

"Uh...ok,"Jin whispers. Then both of them lead you downstairs,with Hoseok keeping a tight grip on your wrist.

"You're too weak,Y/N!"Hoseok whispers as he leads you downstairs.

"Huh?Me?"you whisper back. He doesn't look at you but nods. You blink in confusion. All three of you enter a huge dining room.

~

"Why are there so many seats when it's only seven of you?"you ask out of nowhere. "It's because we have guests pretty often,"Jin explains. He and Hoseok take seats opposite to you.

"Uh,"Hoseok raises his hand and a maid comes in. He tells her to cook the meat today. You look at them confused and shocked as he directs her to cook it completely.

"Why are you telling her to cook the food?"you ask. "Uhm...it's because we do not like our meat properly cooked,"Jin smiles. Your mouth drops,"You eat raw meat!"

"Not raw exactly,it's uncooked,"Hoseok laughs,"but trust me...humans taste best!cooked and raw!"he jokes.

"What?!"you whimper. "Uh but I've only tasted it once!"Hoseok assures you that he doesn't eat humans. Your eyes fill with fear.