CHAPTER 9: TROUBLE

STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM:

"Do we have to visit them?"Jungkook groans lying on the couch with his seniors standing around him.

"We have to...there's no other choice!"Jin sighs.

"Jungkook's right!...do we have to!"a very tired voice complains.He walks up to Jungkook and lays behind him.

"Hyung!..why don't we both stay?"Jungkook turns side and looks at him face to face."We can't..."he says with his eyes closed and somehow drifts off to sleep. Jungkook blinks in amazement at his speed in falling asleep.

"Get up Jungkook!"Namjoon enters the room and Jungkook sits straight.All of the other boys stiffen up as well."You have to go..."his eyes shift to Jimin and Tae,Jimin nods,"it's important since your and Yoongi's families have nice relationship with the royal family."

"Yeah right!"Yoongi snorts. Jungkook looks back at him then looks back at Namjoon.He sighs,"okay...we'll go!"

"That's good!"Jimin smiles at him.

"Jungkook!we have problem downstairs!"J-Hope yells running into the council room."WHAT?!This day can't get worse!"he groans and walks up to J-Hope ,leading him.

"Why exactly are we going to the royal family?"Tae asks looking at Namjoon."It's for the meeting...but some of us have a small intruder to take care of!"Jimin smiles at him.

"Intruder?!"Tae blinks.

"I knew she was going to be a pest!"Yoongi sits up,"I'm heading out!"And he disappears.

"Who?!"Tae asks confused...poor guy

IN YOUR CAR:

You head back to your place in your dad's car.You look outside the window,you wonder about Jimin...your cheeks turn red.Then you think of what happened with Jungkook...and your whole face goes tomato.

'He's a jerk!...and you thought he was being nice to you when he took you to history class!'your inner voice complains.You nod in response.'He is a jerk!'you think looking out the window.

The town comes into view.It's like a town in beauty and the beast.You smile looking at it...an attractive little place."Uh....do you mind dropping me off here?"you ask the driver."It's your order Ma'am!"he smiles at you through the rear mirror.You smile back.He drops you off.You tell him to leave you'll catch a cab.When he leaves you realize they don't have that here...

"Great you'll have to walk back then!"you mumble and run off to explore.You and your mom did that whenever you two visited a new place.You two loved exploring.

You jump,skip and run roaming around the city...unaware of the danger you're in.Some not so good vamps have their eyes stuck on you,well you are pretty to be honest so they don't mind it if you join their little party.

DOWNSTAIRS WITH HOBI AND JUNGKOOK:

"You won't do it again...right?"Jungkook asks the guy with a fierce and stern look.

'I-I won't!"they all apologize and run away.

He and Hobi walk back to the council room.

"Jeez Jungkook...you can be really scary!"Hobi laughs.Jimin and Tae walk off to somewhere in front of you guys.

"People like them are disgusting!"he grinds his teeth."Hyung...where are Jimin and Tae going?"

"Oh....it's I dunno but Namjoon and Jimin were talking about an intruder or something...like I guess it's a new girl."Hobi says un-attentively. Jungkook's eyes shot up widen...then he remembers the nod Jimin gave to Namjoon.

'No!Shit!...Y/N!'he gulps.And And then he runs off cursing your name. Hobi looks back in his direction,confused.

BACK TO YOU ROAMING IN THE STREETS:

You jump and skip around.You love the fresh air...it's hard to find air this refreshing in your hometown.You check out all the book stores and the bakeries.But you're unaware of the vamps staring you and kind of following you.

You're not that dumb so you finally notice some guys behind you.Your heart beat rises and you feel your palms sweating as they keep on tracing you.You take a turn in a dark alley and they enter it as well.

'BUNNIES!what should I do now?'you start running and they chase you.Tears almost form in your eyes.You take a sharp turn,your speed exceeding it's normal limit.

'HELP ME-'someone listens to your prayer and pulls you out of the way.You try to yell but his hand covers your mouth.

"Shut it pest or I'll kill you!"he whispers,making you stop.You look back but his face dawns upon your's all of a sudden.Your eyes widen...he closes in leaving no space in you two.Your lips ask for independence and freedom but he's dominant here.You look in his eyes...they seem cold but they look frightening when he looks at them...the guys that were chasing you with a cold and fierce stare.They hesitate looking at him.He wraps his arm around your back pulling you even closer.His eyes shift to you then again looks behind you...you go ULTIMATE TOMATO.

The guys leave and he moves back as well.

You move back,breathing hard for air.You pant and feel like you're gonna die any second.

"Don't think of anything pest!...I did it cause they needed to leave!"he explains in that raspy tone of his.

You shot him a glare."It was my first one!"you almost yell."Like I care!"he snorts and starts walking to the other way.

"Wait!"you yell and run up to him,grabbimg him by his arm and jerk him back.

"I did it cause they had dirty thoughts about you!"He grabs you by both arms and slightly slam you on the wall,"You wanna know what they meant!"he whispers.You gulp,"N-no,"you whisper back.

"Too late!"he growls.He moves closer and his eyes turn grey...the same way Jungkook's did...and before you can think of anything he digs his teeth into your skin.You struggle but his grip is strong.He sucks on your sweet spot as well as sucks your blood out.You feel that strange addicting pain again.You grab his shoulders but he pushes your hands down.He keeps on sucking until you almost pass out.You fall on the ground but he holds you up.His arm's still locked around your waist.

"Well well!..what do we have here...a human!"his smirk grows larger as he looks at you in amusement,you look weak and fragile,"I knew it...you're nothing but Trouble LEE Y/N!"You pass out.

A/N:

I'm sorry for this lame update.

It's short and unchecked...forgive me...

 I'm thankful for the support.

LOvE JiMin and BTS