CHAPTER 17: A DIFFERENT PREY!

AsianJesus19

This person is an amazing author...one of my personal inspirations tbh.

~

Jimin extends his hand to knock at Namjoon's door. He places his knuckles on the it,all of a sudden he hears someone talking.

"I guess I need an explanation...why was Dong Wook here?"The first male asks.

"I think we both know the reason,"the second one snorts.

Jimin guesses by their voices that first one is Namjoon himself and the second one is Yoongi.

'Is Namjoon hyung asking something from Yoongi hyung?'Jimin frowns,then he decides to continue eavesdropping a bit. Both males continue their conversation with Namjoon asking Yoongi questions which the lads seemed to be zero percent interested in answering. He can't hear them clearly but still he closes in to listen.

"You and I know the answer,Namjoon!"Yoongi bellows. He starts getting frustrated as Namjoon attacks him with questions. Jimin carefully listens to them both,they seem to be conversing about someone but what they're saying makes no sense.

"Namjoon I don't think I'm supposed to be the one answering you..."Yoongi chastises. He shifts his eyes to the door.

"Hyung I know but-"Namjoon's voice lowers. Jimin closes in to listen carefully. He presses his ear to the door,slightly pushing himself a bit. But the door opens all of a sudden. Jimin retorts,puling himself back on his own support.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop!"Yoongi accuses.

"I-I wasn't eavesdropping,hyung-"Jimin tries to clear himself. But Yoongi pulls him by collar and drags him inside.

Namjoon sighs and looks at the younger male. Yoongi lets go of his collar and makes him stand straight,right in the center of the room.

"Tell me all you've heard!"Yoongi scolds.

"I told you guys...I haven't heard anything!"Jimin struggles.

"I'm not buying this shi-"Yoongi growls.

"Stop accusing him,hyung!"Namjoon stops Yoongi from going all out on Jimin. "If he says he hasn't heard anything then it means he hasn't!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes,Jimin looks at the angry male,a bit terrified by him. No wonder he's known for his anger throughout Vamprel. Then he sighs and turns to Namjoon.

"What brought to my room,Jimin?"Namjoon inquires a bit softly.

"Hyung...I'm here to talk about,Y/N!"Jimin stresses. Both of the other males look at him,then they eye each other and nod.

"Go on!"

Jimin takes in a deep breath,"Hyung...I would like to talk with you in private,"he whispers.

"I'm not leaving...you won't utter a word in my absence...so go on!"Yoongi says irritated.

Jimin thinks for a second then he decides to share his new found information with Yoongi as well,"You see,Y/N,is a-"

"You can't start the party without us!"Hoseok interrupts. The three male turn around,Tae is standing by the door,Jin next to Namjoon's bed with his arms folded and Hoseok is smiling at all of them.

"Good!now it turned into a council meeting!"Jimin blabs. Yoongi sneers at Hoseok.

"Well I couldn't let this story slip!"Hoseok smirks at Yoongi who rolls his eyes in return. Namjoon sighs,then he asks Jimin to continue,"Since all of us are here...it'll be better to have everyone hear what Jimin has to say!"