"~CHAPTER 22: WEIRD PART-2~"

Sooo....I did it!

Thanks To This Reader...sweetie...You literally brought me to this update!

There are 3 readers...I can't get their acc.

I mean I showed your text to my father and he had to agree to it.

Thank You so much for this support.

~

'Voices'

"We can save the future of our child...only if..."a guy's voice whispers.

"Only if what?"a lady asks. Then she looks at a kid laying on a bed,right beside her.

"We can only save it...if I vanish from this place."The guy says with a heavy heart.

"No!what are you talking about?!"she grabs his arm.

"We can only save her...if I leave you two!"the guy urges. "No!Honey!listen...w-we can think of a better way!"she shivers.

"No...we can't...the only way to save her is making sure you two are away from him,"he says shifting his eyes to the child. He goes near it and smiles. "I'll protect you."

"But please...listen to me!we can do something else...."the lady sobs.

"I love you...please take care of yourself."the guys kisses her forehead,kisses the child,covers his head with a cape and exits through the door. The moment he exits the door, a white butterfly enters in. It flies over the sobbing lady and lands on the the corner of the bed.

You look here and there,you're standing in the room. No one can see you but you can see everyone. The man,his wife and their kid. All of them.

You walk up to the kid. It's asleep.

"A baby girl,"you whisper,running your fingers through it's soft cheeks,you observe her carefully...your eyes widen. The butterfly flies up to you and sits on your shoulder. You stare at the kid.

"No...it can't be!"you deny,turning to the door,you run out of it.

"FATHER!"you scream at the top of your lungs. No one turns to you. All of the pedestrians are walking their own paths.

"Father!"you yell,searching for the guy in the crowd.

Your eyes wander here and there,swimming above the crowd searching for him. "Fathe-"

The whole crowd stops. No one moves.

A guy in a black cape stands with his back towards you. He slowly turns to you. You can only see his brown bangs hanging down,his chin,little bit of his nose and lips.

He smiles at you,millions of white butterflies start flowing past him towards you. You try to see through them but they block the view. You try to walk towards him,but your feet don't move.

You stand there as he disappears. A hand pats your shoulder,you turn back to see who it is.

YOU WAKE UP.

~

Your vision clears,you're on a chair..

"Is she alive?"Jungkook asks Yoongi.

"I don't care even if she's dead."Yoongi says plainly looking at you.

"I'm alive!"you raise your hand up. Making Yoongi snort.