"CHAPTER 64: THE PROPOSAL!"

ITSY BITSY SCENE SO PLEASE VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

~

        Jimin got pretty upset when he came to know about you falling in the hallway and Yoongi finding you by chance. He blamed himself for not taking care of you. The story was fabricated since the truth was hidden from most of the members.

        Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok accompany you to visit your grandparents aka the Royal family. You know that most of them are here for their work and some business that can't be covered over letters but Taehyung coming over is still out of the question. He looks uncomfortable in the outfit he's wearing. You wanted to ask him if he's okay but he seems a bit out of it.

        You guys reach the palace and the moment you step out, you hear the queen calling out your name. You run over to her in enthusiasm.

        "Grandma!" You feel so happy as you mutter those words out of your mouth.

        "Princess Y/N!"She exclaims making you halt in your tracks. 

        'Princess Y/N?When did she start calling me that?'

        "Uh...hello, your highness,"you greet her politely. The honorifics are way too much for you to handle. 

        "Oh my don't you look lovely,"she smiles at you. You smile back. You were hoping for a hug but then again you can't blame her, you're new to this royalty thing, not her.

        "You look pretty good yourself,"you smile at her. Her face lights up. You feel warmth as you see her laugh lightly. 

        "You said the same thing as Leo did, he would say the same thing when I'd call him by his royal title. He would greet me as mom and I would say crown prince and I could tell without looking at him that how much he hated that." She chuckles. "Just like you halted in your tracks when I called you princess."

        You turn red with embarrassment. "Was it that obvious?"

        "You're a part of me. I know you more than you do, my dear."

        You feel the warmth of her words. "I love you,"you hug her. She hugs you back.

        "I love you too."

        "I love you two as well,"your grandfather joins in. "I feel bad whenever I'm missing out on things."

        You laugh as you move to hug him. "You're not." He kisses your forehead. "So is my angel here to stay?"

        "I can't, we have an exam soon and I will be going back with Taehyung to work on it. He is my group mate." 

        "Oh you mean son of Lord Kim?" Your grandmother asks.

        "Lord Kim?" You raise your brow in amusement. She nods.

        "Yeah, his father was my royal advisor but now he's moved into business." The king tells. You guys start walking towards the table where the maids are setting the evening tea.

        "Oh really?"

        "Mhm, oh and I think Mr.Kim is here today as well. I did see him talking to my current advisor about something."

        "I don't know why he's here but Tae seemed pretty down." You look over at your grandparents with worry. Your grandfather smiles at you.

        "You can ask him?"

        "I don't know. I don't want to intr-"

        "The young masters from Vamprel are here,"a guard comes over. "They're here to join you for the evening tea."