~°•CHAPTER 29: MISUNDERSTANDING!•°~

Smile sinners...NO SMIRK MY SINNERS! YOU'RE ALL DEVILISHLY BEAUTIFUL! ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

~

It's been a week or so. You guys came back safely and things didn't get as intense as you had imagined them to be. You had perfectly imagined yourself getting placed at the top of the next menu for the King and Queen. But gladly you weren't.

Jungkook and Yoongi came late that morning. You guys were still asleep. You wanted to ask Jungkook where were they but it seemed best to not look into it.

While the week went by, you have been trying your best for the council members to not get themselves into any trouble. You just have trouble talking to Hoseok after what happened. You try to strike a conversation but it seems as if he's too tired to even talk to the other members.

You often see Yoongi exiting his room, which makes you conclude only one result...there must be something going on between them.

"What if it's BL?!"You shriek in your room thinking lewd things about this new ship you formed in your mind called "sope." Why did you name it this?You have no answer yourself. All you know is that Hoseok and Yoongi have something special going on. Eh mind your dirty mind...

"Ms.Kang,"the maid knocks at the door,"dinner is ready." She leaves when you tell her you're coming. You peek outside the window, it's almost 8 am and the sunlight looks so beautiful. You're sleepy as well. You yawn and walk out of your room. You see Yoongi exiting Hoseok's room again.

A blush creeps up on your cheek. He notices you but doesn't pay attention to your red cheeks.

Jimin walks out of his room and notices you as well. His cheeks turn red the moment he reads your mind. Not read it but he can somehow guess by a person's face what they are thinking. His father taught him that, to read a person's facial expression.

"WHAT A MORNING!"he interrupts you, looping his arm around your neck,"Y/N-AH! AREN'T YOU LOVING THE SUN!YEA?" He tries to distract you as Yoongi walks downstairs.

"Ouch!why are you screaming in my ears?"you hiss, rubbing your ear and jerk his arm away. He peeks over you to see if Yoongi is gone, yeah he just left. Jimin closes in,"Would you mind not thinking something like that?!"he whisper shouts.

You go ultimate tomato mode...Jimin just saw through you!

"I wasn't thinking of anything!"you lie.

"Yeah well throw that stuff out of your head, sweetheart!"he smirks,"I can show you actual something if you want me to,"he coos in your ear.

"GYAH!"You get goose bump at his blow and yeet him away. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PERV!"you yell. Jimin turns red,"WHOSE A PERV HUH?!"he yells back.

"Jeez! you two sure know how to put up a show...don't you?"an irritated Seokjin butts in. "Uh-"you trail off. "Uh we were just playing!"Jimin once again loops his arm around your neck. You try to jerk him away but he presses his arm, giving you a signal to stop struggling. You give up and join him,"Ahahaha..yeah we were just playing,sunbae!"you laugh awkwardly.

"Stop the nonsense and head to eat dinner!"he folds his arms. You two nod and hurriedly run downstairs.

~

"Do the students from *Gilgoria academy make it?"Namjoon asks Seokjin. "It seems that they weren't even able to compete in the first few events, let alone making it to the finals,"Seokjin mocks as he sips his wine.