CHAPTER 12: THAT MADDENING SCENT OF YOURS'!

Hi!...got time to update!

YOLO! (/=w=)/

~

You fall asleep. It took you some time to stop yourself from peaking at the door after every two minutes to make sure no one was standing there. You keep on shifting your position and saying small prayers. You weren't that afraid when you found out that you were in a world of vampires but right now,knowing that you have seven vampires who were smirking knowing that the only guy to stop them was gone and handed you in their care...well you know it...the sort of care they are going to give you.*gulp*

~

You had a pretty bad day-mare since you were having a bad dream at day time.

You blink multiple times,the headache of waking up suddenly hurts the back of your eyes, You sit straight in hope of getting up in either your own room or at the headmaster's house but sadly you're in the place you least wanted to be in.

"I guess that's the punishment you get for watching too much T.V,Y/N!"you mumble getting out of your bed. Your luggage has been placed in it's place. Since you have to live here without your own will...you check the room out. It's not that good as the one in the headmaster's house but it's pretty cool than your own one. It looks like those rooms of princesses in English movies.

You rub your eyes and look at the time,it's 5 pm. Which means that you have an hour and half before the academy starts. You drag yourself up to the mirror to look at your disgusting appearance,and yes you are looking way pathetic than you use to.

"Eww!"you remark yourself. Your hair is a mess,your uniform,which you slept in smells like Bambam's favorite man clone and your face looks like it was washed back in the 20th century...probably before the WWI. "How the hell did I end up like this?!"you rasp,uttering to yourself and head to take a bath,"you need a good bath young lady!"

You head inside the cream and peach colored room.Honestly,it's way better than your own house back in the human world. You get excited all of a sudden and run up to turn the tap on...but what comes out is not what you'd expected.

You look at the liquid seeping out. It's definitely not water. You try to touch it but somehow you fret that what if it might burn you.

"I think I should head downstairs and ask someone for water,"you waver in mind.

You head downstairs,tiptoeing to the room that has "The Meeting Room" written on it. You hesitate but knock at it.

For a second it seems that no one is there. "I guess no one's up yet."You turn back to head up but the door opens.

The creaking sound of door,like in horror movies. "Uh...hello?!...is anyone in there?!"you ask looking inside.

"What are you doing here?"someone asks from behind making you jump and scream.

"AH!You startled me!"you almost shriek.

"I'm sorry for that but do you need something,Ms.Kang?!"Jin asks in a soft and nice manner.

"Uh...I was thinking of taking a bath but..."you feel embarrassed to say it.

"But you can't find water...is that right?"he asks with a sweet smile.

"Yeah,"you whisper.

"Go to your room...I'll get you some of it!"he assures."Thank you,sunbae."You bow and head back to your room. You wait for him for a while.

You hear a knock at the door,you open it and a maid is standing there.

"The water's ready,Ms.Kang!"she says in a robotic tone. You nod at her awkwardly and close the door.