CHAPTER 66: DONG WOOK APPROACHES!

"Yoongi, we have lost communication with the west wing. The power supply has been cut off." Eunwoo*, the newly appointed chief of south wing talks to you guys through the ghost messengers. These are little white air balls that act like phones in this world. Yoongi's driving at who knows how many kilometers per hour. 

        "I have sent a party to the south wing. Dispatch troops to protect the palace. We will be arriving there shortly." Yoongi tells Eunwoo.

        "Contact me as soon as you get there." Eunwoo ends the call.

        You clench the seats, your fingers are getting cold since it started snowing out of nowhere. Yoongi's taking you to the castle through a car. So far you've missed out all the red lights and all signals. You glance at Yoongi, his eyes are glued to the road while he's trying to connect with all the teams, currently trying to secure the borders.

        Seokjin calls. You immediately pick it up.

        "Y/N! is Yoongi with you?"

        "Yes!"

        "Listen. The demons are the only one in the attackers. We're still trying to find the source of why a war alarm was dispatched but I think he's involved in this." Seokjin surmises. 

        "Is it, Dong Wook?"you question closely.

        "I think so." Yoongi hints. "I'm not sure but he's the only one who can actually pull something like this."

        "How? How does he have the power to do all of this?" You inquire.

        "He's...he has the ability of manipulation. His speech is very manipulative and he has been using it for very wrong purposes as well." Yoongi explains. "The reason why he has been doing this is still unknown."

        "But hasn't he been stopped before?"

        "He,"Seokjin sighs,"well let's say he had the late prince sign some things for him that were what you can say protection contracts and we could not prove things against him because of those few certain incidents but this thing can bring him down. I have my brother with me. We are trying to bring up something against hi-" the call gets cut.

        "Sunbae?"you ask the ghost to call him again. But it keeps on getting disconnected.

        "I think the jammers by the castle are interrupting." Yoongi looks out the window. "We're here." 

        You guys rush inside. The Queen's waiting for you in her chambers. You guys are led to somewhere inside the castle. It looks like a passage built underneath the castle.

        "My child!"She holds you in her arms. "Thank you for keeping her safe, Vice President."

        "It is my duty, your majesty." He bows to her respectfully.

        "Where's grandpa?"you ask.

        "He's in the office. There's a discussion going on with the ministers of kingdom. Don't worry he will handle it." She pats your shoulder. "You can rest assured, it will be fine."

        She looks over at Yoongi. "Can you give us a moment of privacy?"

        "I'll be visiting the king,"he nods and leaves.

        You turn around to face her. "What is it?"

        "Y/N, my dear." The queen grabs both of your hands. "If something comes up...if something were to happen to any of us. I want you to save yourself."