☪ CHAPTER 50: PARTS OF THEIR PASTS! ☪

It's special chapter since I'm going to reveal glimpses of the member's pasts :)

~

                'She's sulking over too many things. Even I'm not in a good mood myself but she's been through more torture by that old hag than anyone. I should '

        "Y/N?"he pats your shoulder.

        "Neh?"you look up at him with a pout. He smirks,"You look cute when you pout, no doubt."

        You narrow your eyes,"Are you hitting on me?"

        "Haha! It's not like we'll ever end up together...you destined to be with some one eye freak,"he laughs. You sulk even more. 

        "I totally forgot about that!Now I'm even more depressed!"you whine.

        Jimin laughs for a while. "Let me cheer you up, come on there's a place I wanna show you!" He takes you to the other side of the forest. There are some vines that cover up stones and a pathway can be seen between them. "Come on!"he drags you behind the vines and beyond the rocks. 

        "Woah!"you exclaim. It's a waterfall. It's beyond beautiful. You turn to Jimin. "This place-"

        "It's where I used to spend my time after escaping from this world,"he smiles at you. "It brings back memories, good and bad ones and the worse ones of meeting that old man." He shivers,"I would get my memory erased to forget him if I could."

        "Haha, I don't think you need to,"you smile at him. Both of you sit on two rocks by the waterfall. It's peaceful and refreshing to look at. "Such a peaceful place,"you heave in a deep breath.

        "It sure is,"he nods. Both of you enjoy the silence and peace for a moment. 

        You glance at him from the corner of your eye. "Hey."

        "Hmm?"

        "Can I ask you something?"you ask. He glances at you,"Sure."

        "Is your relationship with your dad that bad? I mean I know everyone has different parents but since I don't know what dads are like...I often wonder how your dad was or how you guys were with your parents since none of you ever mention them. It makes me wonder if I'm still not a part of the council or if I'm not trustworthy enough-"

        "That's pretty mean for you to think,Y/N." Jimin rests his back on the rock. 

        "I'm sorry that's not what I meant."

        "I know what you mean, I can read your mind and sense your thoughts, I have that ability,"he eyes you with a smile,"I've known your thoughts for pretty long."

        "Uh?HAH?!"you gasp in horror. "YOU'VE BEEN INVADING MY PRIVACY-"

        "Don't even go there, I never intended to do it but I can't stop it,"he raises his left hand above his head, blocking the sunlight from hurting his eyes. "I never wanted to learn that ability but I had that gift and then Albert taught me to control it...so don't worry I would never know about your thoughts as ling as I'm not willing to listen to them."

        "Oh,"you calm down. You lay your back on the rock as well and stare at the sky. 

        "You see there are eleven main families in the kingdom, Kim, Park and Jeon stand among them as well. The largest business shareholders are the Parks. My father is among the top three heads of our families and to the world he might a big pride, for us vampires to be exact but for me he's nothing more than a man who tortured me while I grew up."