CHAPTER 11:THE EXPECTED FROM THE UNEXPECTED!

A/N: This update is as a sorry for the fact it's probably the last for this month...but who knows maybe I'll update again...

Also those who think that this book is not serious but a vampire comedy,well guys you're half right but half wrong as well...seriousness and real vampire mess starts in a few chapters.

Till then enjoy this update ;)

You gulp the last bit of fear filled saliva your glands secrete. Your eyes stuck to the devilishly handsome male sitting in front of you. He smirks as you gulp the 100th time.

A:what is this a gulping story?!

'What now?!...he's knows who I am...I'm scared if I'll become their dinner tonight!'you shiver at the thought of you being the pot roast for the night.

"You have been here since?!"he asks looking at you.

"I came a few days ago!"you say hurriedly. You start sweating and smile at him awkwardly as he raises an eyebrow at you. He finds it funny how you still manage to smile at him although he can clearly sense your fear.

"The headmaster's gonna be in great mess!"he smirks getting up from his chair.

"Why will he be in mess?!"you seethe in anger. You don't like his attitude.

"Of course...he brought a human here although it's forbidden,dear!"he objects coming closer to you.

"Forbidden?!"you fret.

"Oh...so he didn't tell you did he?"he guesses and laughs. Then he starts to move close again. To be honest if Jungkook was there pinning you down on a bed,with his leg in between your ones and smirking down at you looking deadly handsome....you would've kicked him in the balls for sure but when the Student Council President is doing it...you can't even breathe. Your breath seems to abandon you and your fear is the only thing accompanying you at the moment.

If you cursed...it would've been pretty damn scene with you cursing at him as he looks down at you in amusement. But this is going pretty wrong since all you manage to mutter under your breath is,"Hamsters and Bunnies!"

He laughs again hearing you make such a disgusting face with such cute words.

"Aren't you a good girl Y/N?!"he quips. You roll your eyes.

"Am I?"you ask gathering up enough courage to lift up you left leg...the one that is between his ones. You try to hit him at full speed but he elbows it,making it fall back,straight and smirking at you he tightens his grip around your wrists."I'm sorry,dear...but you'll have to try harder than this!"he whispers.

You feel hot boiling lava roll down your cheeks...it hurts being so vulnerable. Your eyes shift to his figure. He leans in closer,close enough for his breath to hit your lips. You start blushing and a ticklish feeling rises in your chest when his leg hits your thighs or his hands grip you tight,for his eyes fall upon your neck and lips. He moves in closer...you try to struggle but he passes on to your right ear.

"Humans...they are nothing more than mere amusement for vampires...but few years back,your race caused us huge damage...and I don't want it to happen again,princess!"he whispers again but this time you see his eyes changing color. The same way you've seen the changing colors of Yoongi's and Jungkook's eyes. Horror...that's not even the start of your fear. Your mind races,creating pretty awkward thoughts. You can't help it but still blush in a situation where you are alone with the president and honestly...he seems to have way more intentions than just drinking your blood. His eyes keeps on tracing to your collar. You try to struggle but then his hands claw your wrists tightly making you feel the burning agony.