CHAPTER 61 : THE ROYAL BLOODLINE!

You sit across your grandmother in the balcony, as she enjoys her midnight tea. Crossing your legs in anticipation, fidgeting with your hands as you wait for her to ask you something, anything.

        "Tell me about your hobbies?"the queen asks. You nod hesitantly,"I like to eat, sleep...watch dramas and anime? I read as well."

        The queens looks at you with surprise. "That's it? You don't have any vampirely hobbies?"she asks with concern.

        "Oh I...uh I haven't really been in touch with my vampire-side yet?"you smile at her. 

        "Ahan...no fighting strategies?"her frown grows.

        "Oh oh I do know sword fighting and I have a psi-hound as a pet and I do know some archery as well." You smile big.

        "Leo was a great horse rider and he was amazing at sword fighting. A natural I say,"she smiles back at you.         

        "He was?"

        "Yes,"she takes a sip. 

        "How was dad like? Grandma? I want to know about him." You hold her hand. The human warmth in your body calms her as she reminds herself of memories that are the only good things she remembers.

        "He was the kindest of all souls, the purest and most humble." She looks at her cup. "He showed sympathy to every living creature, hoping that one day this world will be pure of all wars and evil. I had him go through the toughest and best lessons taught in the whole kingdom. I wanted to make sure that my son was the best ruler any kingdom would ever have."

        Her eyes fill up or that is what it looks like. "Leo, the last time we conversed was a pretty harsh conversation. I had asked him to not meddle in affairs that weren't for him and he responded with anger for the first time."

        You move closer to her. "What did he say?"

        She looks over at you. "He told me that this kingdom was his duty, his responsibility. If he were to step back then his whole purpose of life would be meaningless. 'Mother, let me take care of things. I cannot simply sit and do nothing while my vampires die for us.'" A tear escapes her eye. 

        "I knew something awful was about to happen, I knew it and my guts already told me what was coming for us." You wipe the tear from her face with your hand. She looks over at you. She's a beautiful wovamp.

        "You have your father's eyes, Y/N." She looks into your eyes. "I see you in him, you're just like him."

        You nod at her through your tears. "I knew you were special ever since the first day I saw you. Those eyes don't deceive me."

        "I'm glad I came to meet you finally." She holds your hand and gently kisses the back of it. 

           "Me too."

        Both of you smile at each other.

        "I see a lovely moment between the queen and her granddaughter,"the king interrupts you both. "I wish I were a part of the fevamp chatter,"he chides. You chuckle. "You can join us anytime."

        "I would love to,"he sit right next to you. You ask him for some tea but he refuses.

        "I had my meeting with the ministers and had some lunch with them there." The queens eyes him. He nods at her.

        "Is something the matter?"you ask them both. They eye each other with concern.

        "You can tell me, I am your blood after all?"you ask slyly.