Author's Note

To all my dear readers,

I'm writing this note as an expression of my excitement to announce that Vamprel : Book 1 has two chapters left. Soon I will be ending the story on Chapter 70.

My heart's filling up with mixed emotions as it's been a long journey. From 2018 to 2023. I grew up a lot in this time. I learned from life and fantasy, I joined university and it's ending in two and a half months. I fell for a person and got over them very bitterly. I made amazing friends and got close with my family while we adopted a kitten... she's about to be a momma soon.

I appreciate everyone who's been here with me through this journey. There were readers who gave me confidence from the start, they supported me and told me to not give up while I was struggling with this book. So many readers parted their way from me as they took on their own paths while I gained new readers or should I say friends along my own path.

I appreciate every single person who took their time to read what I wrote.

I have had good and bad criticism but I have always appreciated the honesty. It made me aware of my work and see it in different lights.  Please look forward to the last two updates.

I have been trying my best to make sure that you and I, we both loved this story as it progressed. It's making me teary thinking that I could reach this point. I'll stay grateful to Allah for making me discover my love for writing and helping me grow up with it.

I hope our journey continues, I gave up music for religious reasons but I will love the boys dearly. They're always going to be my sunshines.

Your's Sincerely,
Author Nim.