S7E09

S7E09:

Murphy POV

"Hello again doctor

"Hello again doctor." Murphy smirked looking into the box as Wesson left him alone.

"Murphy, what do I owe this displeasure?" the head of Dr. Kurian replied.

"Oh, so rude." Murphy said placing a hand over his heart like he was deeply offended, then he chuckled. "Why the long face?"

"Well I am sorry." Kurian replied not sounding sorry at all, "I've only been sitting in a box for the past. . . however many years, waiting for the sweet release of death, not sitting there eagerly looking forward to seeing your ugly face again. Speaking of, love what you've done with the tone of your skin. Outside reflects the inside now doesn't it?"

Murphy scowled at him, "Well if seeing me again is such a nuisance to you I can have my man return you to wherever it was he found you –"

"No!" Kurian shouted, "No, no, no need for that. Besides, I doubt you put your man through all the trouble of finding me if you didn't have a good reason. Which means you need me for something."

"I doubt I have to tell you what." Murphy replied lifting a brow.

Kurian scoffed, "Another cure? Or another fake cure for you?"

Murphy lifted his severed head out of the box and rested it in his hands, "Oh this one's the real deal. There are just a few. . . scientific hurdles I need you to help me jump."

Kurian looked at him suspiciously, "This better not end with you munching on my brain for your answers." He said eyeing the brain sized cooler in the corner of the room.

"Not if you don't cross the line." Murphy said placing Kurian down and turning from the table as he walked around the room fixing his jacket. "I'm fairly certain all my answers will be found –" he glanced at the cooler where Sun Mei's brain sat, "what you're really here for is. . . insurance. This is just too damn important to risk screwing it up."

Warren POV

"Lieutenant Warren. Roberta Warren, come in over. This is Rita Hearne come in Lieutenant."

"Try again." Warren told a man named Doug as he worked the radio transmitter in the back of the garage.

"Lieutenant Warren, do you copy? This is –"

"Got it!" Doug cheered.

"Rita Hearne, good to hear from you again."

"Lieutenant, I see you've made it to Bighorn." Rita replied and Warren could hear the smirk in her tone.

"It's an impressive setup you have here. Mark has filled us in on your situation with these ex Bounties and I think we have an idea on how to get them out of your backyard -" Then there was a shout on Rita's end and a lot of rustling that sounded like rushing feet.