Ch. 44 The Gift

You were having the most wonderful dream.

A pair of arms wrapped around you and held you protectively; you dreamed someone was spooning you in bed and everything was warm and comfortable. Hot, even.

It reminded you of last night, and in your dream you replayed kissing Bakugo in the alley and remembered the feeling of the heat from his hands on your skin.

Your thoughts drifting to him, you snuggled back and dreamed that a hand traced down your side to your hip, fingers toying delicately with the elastic band of your underwear before continuing down to trace the outside of your thigh.

It tickled, just a little, but in a good way, and when you squirmed a knee came up between your legs, pressing and giving you a gentle pressure that you found yourself slowly grinding against.

Leisurely, you rolled onto your back, letting the hand on your thigh move inward and down, your legs spreading to accommodate as fingers gently pulled your underwear to the side.

As the warm pads of the fingers started to draw tiny circles in just the way you liked, you couldn't help but softly moan and buck your hips against them.

You didn't want the dream to end, but you heard your name spoken in a low whisper, and your eyes popped open. It wasn't a dream.

"Good morning, love."

"Shoto, what are you doing?"

You tried to clench your legs together, but Shoto rolled over on top of you, positioning himself between them.

"Nothing you weren't enjoying."

"Shoto, this is not okay."

Propping himself up on his hands to hover over you, Shoto grinned down, his hair falling into his face. "I didn't get enough of you last night. I had to come back for more."

"Why are you in my room?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked, brushing your hair out of your face. "I thought we could have a repeat of last night. The whole time I was at the event, I was thinking about you. Thinking about how you throbbed around me. I could still taste you..."

He leaned down to kiss you, but you turned your head.

Narrowing his eyes to glare down at you, Shoto looked at you skeptically. "What's wrong?"

Seeing that confused look on his face, you instantly felt a wave of guilt crash over you. Just yesterday you had been in his bed, but what had happened last night with Bakugo changed everything.

It had been a mistake to sleep with Shoto yesterday. A part of you had known it as soon as you did it, but now... now you really knew it.

Still, Shoto had been so kind to you this whole time, and so devoted, so you knew you were going to have to be delicate with this whole situation. The last thing you wanted was for him to think you were somehow using him.

"Nothing's wrong," you lied. "I just haven't brushed my teeth yet. I'll get up now and..." You tried to sit up but his hand on your shoulder softly pushed you back down. He again leaned down to kiss you, his lips pressing against your chest as he pushed his hips toward you, letting you feel how hard he was against you.

"I... don't want to do this," you told him. 

"You wanted to yesterday."

"We need to talk about....that," you said, your hand gently pressing back against his chest.

"There's no reason to talk." Shoto dipped down and began dotting kisses on your neck. "Now that I know how you feel about me."

"Huh? I never said –"