379 : Separation

"Murong pours out, you are embarrassed." Duoyou looked up hard and looked at Murong, and his eyes were endlessly hateful.

"Compared with you, I am still nothing." Murong smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "And, since you dare to do so many things, you should have thought of retribution soon! Now is you It’s time for retribution."

"You--" After hearing the words of Murong, the fascinating water is even more hateful. "You don't want to be too proud. Do you think that you can really be so crazy all your life?"

"What will happen to me in the future, I will not bother you." Murong's mouth smirked and smiled. "Because you absolutely can't see my future, you don't have such a long life."

Even if the North Shadow Hongguang finally decided not to kill the secluded water, now the faint water is afraid that it will not last long! There is no cultivation, no mental strength, and that is a waste. The age of the original water is not small, and now it has become a waste person, but the speed of aging is several times faster than the average person! According to this calculation, the water should not be alive for a few days.

The secluded water only feels that his heart is full of anger, but the anger is not vented. She can't do anything now, she can only look at Murong with a look of resentment.

In the face of the resentful eyes of the secluded water, there is no change in the look of Murong’s face. “There is a secluded water. The reason why you have such a end today is that you are self-sufficient. You can’t blame others. Now you The things I got from Chen’s family have already returned. After that, you and Chen’s family are both clear.”

After that, Murong pours out and ignores the secluded water. He directly pulls up the hand of Huangfu and leaves the room directly. Just like when I came, there was no sound when the two left.

The room was once again in a darkness, as if nothing had happened. However, the faint water that was slamming on the ground at this time was explaining what happened in this room.

At the moment when Murong’s figure disappeared in the room, the faint water did not climb. First, she has no strength now, and second, she has lost all hope in her heart. Now she has become a completely wasteful person, and she is about to face the punishment of the Beiying family. She does not even know whether she has a future.

At the thought of this, she felt that she might be dead better than she was alive. However, she did not have the courage to seek death. She could only wait silently for her final ending.

Regarding what kind of ending will be faced with the water, Murong will not care at all. Now that she has received the punishment she deserves, there is no need for her to do anything.

After staying in the Beiying family for a few more days, Murong and others decided to leave.

Long Lizhen had already gone back a few days ago. Of course, it was still escorted by the rotor to her. As for Long Liyu, it was naturally brought back by Long Lizhen.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui naturally left with Murong. They came to the Beiying family this time, and they were just for the sake of the water. Although the punishment of the secluded water has not yet come out, they also believe that the Beiying family will not be so easy to let go of the water.

Moreover, although the water is doing a lot of wrong things, but Chen Ruoshui still has no way to hate the water. So the only thing she can choose now is to escape. She doesn't want to look at the water and accept the punishment, so she chooses to leave.

In the early morning of this day, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui went to Beiyinghong to advertise.

After hearing about Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui’s departure, Beiying Hongguang was surprised. “Is it not a place to be entertained here? You said it.”