415 : Kirin Fruit

Soon, Murong and Yan Huang returned to the inn. However, unlike when I left, there was one more follow-up behind them. At least it seems to outsiders.

But only the woman knows that she is not voluntarily following the two. She simply couldn't control her actions. She felt that her hands and feet were not listening to her own.

Her heart is very anxious, the thing she wants to do at the moment is to run away as soon as possible and leave here. She can feel that the pair of men and women in front of them is more terrible than Tu Lei. In particular, the man’s means actually killed Tu Lei’s hard life.

Moreover, the most important thing is that after the two men killed Tu Lei, there was no plan to escape. That shows that the two men are not afraid of the family's family. You must know that the Tujia can be regarded as a big family in the fairyland. When she first went to the Tujia to steal things, she had already planned it for a month in advance. Unfortunately, it was discovered in the end, and it will always be pursued by the people of the Tujia.

Now the two men have killed the owner of the butcher's house in the eyes of the public, but they are not afraid of the revenge of the butcher. The forces behind these two men are even more powerful than the Tujia.

At the thought of this, the woman’s heart is up and down. She didn't know how she should go to hide this robbery, she didn't want to die.

Thinking of this, the woman carefully peeked at Huangfu and Murong, and then raised an idea.

Although the man in front of him looks ordinary, he can see that the strength is very strong. Otherwise, it would not be able to kill Tu Lei in such a breeze. The appearance of the woman is also very common, and it is almost impossible to find in the crowd.

However, it is such a mediocre woman, because it has a strong backing, so can it be so emboldened? She is much more beautiful than the woman. If she can climb the man smoothly, can she escape this robbery? Not only that, but with the blessing of this man, she can go sideways in the future.

Once this idea is produced, it can no longer be dissipated.

Although she can see that the man is very attached to the woman, otherwise it will not kill Tu Lei. Such a mediocre woman can get the man's favor, then she is more prone to the moon, is it easier to get the man's favor?

When she thought of it, her heart was calm. Although the man is not outstanding, but the strength is enough to make up for it. Being with such a man is not a bad thing for her.

Huangfu and Murong were not aware of the woman’s changing mind. Of course, even if you really know, the two are just laughing at the woman’s insults.

Soon, Huangfu and Murong retired and took the woman back to the room. The two seemed to ignore the woman completely. After pouring a cup of tea for themselves, they slowly looked at the woman, but no one spoke first.

This kind of atmosphere makes the woman feel a burst of time. If the other party speaks, she still knows how to defend herself. But now the other party seems to have no intention of opening her mouth. For a time, she does not know what she should say. Even before the plan, at this time, she could not implement it.

However, the woman quickly calmed down. Her eyes were foggy, and her eyes seemed to be telling endless affection. Her eyes fell on the emperor's body inadvertently. She blinked from time to time and looked pitiful, but it seemed to carry a hook. breath.

A good face, a feeling of affection, and an unclear atmosphere. As long as it is a man, when I see such a situation, I am afraid it will be difficult to hold it.