418 : Warcraft Attack

After a long walk, I have not yet reached my destination. However, Murong and others decided to sit down and rest. After all, I don't know how far it is from the destination, so it's better to keep your physical strength.

Murong pours and Huangfu sat on one side, the two said intimately whispering the door, is there still some cute laughter from Murong. Even people who are just watching it can feel the intimacy between the two.

However, it is clear that Lu Xue, who is sitting on the other side and seeing this scene, has no such good mood. Although she only spent half a day, she was able to feel the favor of Huangfu’s face. That kind of favor, there is almost no limit.

This made her heart very embarrassed, because she has never been so favored. In the past, she was indeed better than some men, but no man would be willing to treat her like this. Now, no matter what aspect is not as good as her Murong, but she has received such wholehearted love from Huangfu, this gap makes her feel particularly angry.

If at the beginning, she wants to take away the favor of the emperor, in order to get the blessing of the emperor, but also to get back the unicorn. Then her current thinking has changed dramatically.

Of course, this is not to say that she will give up her previous plans. Now she is more determined about her own ideas. That is, she must grab the emperor from the hand of Murong, not only because of the interests, but also because she also wants such favor.

She thinks that she is much better than Murong in any aspect. Especially in terms of appearance, Murong’s ordinary appearance is even more incomparable with her. She does not believe that her own good looks can’t get the attention of Huangfu.

She believes that as long as she can get the emperor, then she can enjoy the same favor as Murong. No, she is much better than Murong, so she believes that Huangfu will love her more.

At the thought of this, Lu Xue's heart is full of self-confidence, even her original beautiful face, but also because of this confidence and add a glory.

Finished up his clothes, Lu Xue got up, went to the front of the emperor and Murong, and smiled and said, "Huangfu Gongzi, Murong girl, I think you should have been very tired. Not as good as I am nearby. Look for these places to see if there is any water flow, so that you can arrange a break."

Although this is what the two said, but Lu Xue’s eyes have always been placed on the emperor’s body, even to the emperor is not a charming smile.

In the face of Lu Xue’s intentional or unintentional display, Huangfu did not even lift his eyes, and his attention was not placed on Lu Xue’s body. At this time, he is holding the hand of Murong's face, playing with it from time to time. It seems that the softness of Murong’s face is more interesting than Lu Xue.

Seeing such a scene, Lu Xue was almost mad. However, in order to express her gentle temper, she still resisted her anger and cast a look of glory and charm to the imperial concubine. However, when she discovered that Huangfu didn't even look at her at all, her face suddenly became dull.

After hearing Lu Xue’s words, Murong looked up and smiled. “Since you are so sincere, go! We are here waiting for you.”

Lu Xue’s performance is so obvious that she is not a fool, and naturally she cannot see it. Originally, she thought that Lu Xue was a smart person. I didn't expect it to be so stupid. It seems that she is looking at her high.

"Ah?" Hearing the words of Murong's promise, for a time, Lu Xue almost did not respond.

Originally, she said this, just to show her understanding and kindness in front of Huangfu, and did not really want to find any source of water. Moreover, she felt that now they have to find Enze grass and need her to lead the way. Therefore, before they found Enze Grass, they would not let her be in danger.