453 : Alliance

After entering the temple, in addition to seeing Ni Yunya on the first day, Murong had never seen anyone again. However, she is not surprised by this, Ni Yunya does not want to see her, it is also expected. In particular, although the two seem to be peaceful on the surface, they are almost never dead enemies in private.

However, Ni Yunya does not come out, Murong is also happy to be free. She also doesn't want to waste time thinking about Ni Yunya.

I have already been to the gods before, so Murong has no urge to go out to play, she has stayed in the temple.

However, Yayi Ru left the temple. She has been away from the realm for many years. Although her home is no longer there, she still wants to go back to that place to have a look.

Murong looked at the two guards and went out with Yayiru. Because her heart is clear, Ni Yunya is not a kind hearted person. Now that I know the identity of Yayiru, Ni Yunya can't do anything that doesn't happen. It can be said that the existence of Yayiru is an evidence of the cruel things she has done in the past. Only if there is an opportunity, I am afraid that she will not let Ayi Ru.

For the good intentions of Murong, Yayiru did not refuse. Because she also knows the danger of her situation.

Murong Yanyan and Huangfu stayed in the temple, although they were on the site of others, but they lived in a leisurely way, without any discomfort at all, feeling like they were on their own territory.

On this day, the weather was just right, and Huangfu and Murong came to the yard to basking in the sun. Huangfu was sitting on the grass, holding a book in his hand. And Murong's face is half lying on his knees, his eyes are lightly closed, his face is with a leisurely smile, and it seems to be caught in a sweet sleep.

Huangfu looked at the book for a while and looked down at the person lying on his lap. Whenever I look at that person, the coldness on his face will be opened, and the full tenderness will make people wonder if this is not the cold emperor.

After Bailutian came here, he saw such a warm scene. A pair of monks bathed in the eyes, filled with a sweet atmosphere around them, so that people around them could not help but smile.

Seeing such a situation, Bai Haotian did not feel too surprised. As early as a few decades ago, he had seen this demon in the Devil's favor for this queen. Although these decades have never heard the news of a big marriage in the Devil's Circle. However, from today's situation, the devil's love for this devil is really a few decades!

However, to really say that, in these decades, there is not much exchange between their demon world and the devil world. Although there is no difference between the two circles, there is not much friendship.

He naturally understood that what caused it was the reckless move of Bai Xuexin. Although the Devil doesn't care about it, it's always impossible to have a real gap.

All along, the demon world wants to fix it with the devil world, but there is no chance. In the past few decades, the devil has been calm, and there is no news. They naturally have no choice.

Now the devil's people have come, as the great prince of the demon world, he naturally should come to the door to ask a question.

However, he did not expect that after he came here, he would see such a beautiful picture. As if at this time, if he broke his mouth, it would be too bad.

For a time, Bai Haotian felt that he was really a bit of a dilemma. If you break such a beautiful situation at the moment, it may be irritating. However, if he goes back like this, he is not reconciled.

At this time, a crisp voice sounded, "The big prince doesn't know how long it will stay there? It's hard to be a beautiful place there."

The sound is crisp and sweet, just like the sound of a yellow ostrich, with a different taste. It’s not someone else who is opening, it’s the face of Murong’s knees on the knees of Huangfu’s knees.