475 : At a touch of a hair

"The saint, that one queen is never a good person to think about." God has a worried face on his face. "So, the next one is worried, this is just the beginning."

He obviously didn't have such a good attitude. Therefore, he does not think that after such a thing happened, Murong will not do anything as it does.

"I have already said that Murong will never be rashly swayed." Ni Yunya looked at God with indifference. " Still, do you think that my words have no effect for you now?" ”

Now she is becoming more and more unkind to God. If it is not because the current replacement of the Lord will cause turmoil in the realm of the gods, then she will never let God leave here to swear.

"Don't dare." God immediately squatted to the ground, bowed his head and bowed respectfully. "For the saint's words, there is no fear of any subordinates. The subordinates are only worried, the devil will not be there. What will be done?"

He knew that the saint was angry now, but he still had to say something. He always felt that the work of the saints has now reached the point of completely ignoring the safety of the realm of the gods.

"How do I do things, you don't need to teach." Ni Yunya looked coldly at the gods there, and continued to speak. "You just have to do your own duty."

"Subordinate to obey." God did not dare to say anything more.

Ni Yunya waved his hand and let God leave.

Looking at the back of God's departure, Ni Yunya's eyes flashed a trace of dissatisfaction. She feels that the current divorce is more and more out of her control. If she continues this way, she is not sure whether God will become the second **** innocent. So, should she start to be strong first?

However, in any case, this **** has been cultivated for many years. It is now ruining him, and her heart feels a little pity. Therefore, she really has to think about it and see if God is still able to stay.

Rainbow Art, who has been standing beside Ni Yunya, could not help but fight a cold war after seeing the appearance of Ni Yunya.

After God returned to his bedroom, he discovered that he had already had a cold sweat. He has been with the Virgin for so many years, and for the mind of the saint, you can still guess one or two points. He did not think that, to this day, the saint has actually killed him.

For so many years, he did not know how much he did for the saint. But nowadays, the saint actually wants to kill him, and he does not feel a chill.

At this time, God found that there was a stone in his bedroom and a note on it. When he saw the contents of the paper, he couldn't help but widen his eyes. There was a trace of incredulity in his eyes, and there was a bit of struggle.

The goddess of the gods did not get the message of inheritance, and still dressed in the gods. Almost everyone in the realm of God has already known this. For a time, some people in the realm of the gods were heart-wrenching. After all, if the saints are not passed down, then the rule of the gods has been problematic for so many years. It is impossible to know the meaning of heaven without the inheritance of the saint.

God's departure from the blasphemy is also too busy, because the saint has given orders to let him pacify these rumors within ten days. However, now almost the entire world of the gods are circulating this news, he just wants to press and can not press.

In the end, in desperation, God can only use violent repression to prohibit the people of the realm from continuing to pass such rumors.

After killing the chickens and monkeys, the rumors gradually subsided. No one in the realm of the gods said this rumor again. Perhaps it should be said that no one dares to say this again.