407 : For her Funeral

At this time, Xian Yi's face became very pale, and the whole person was almost unable to plant it on the ground. He did not expect that these people could actually find Xianlang. What should he do now? At this time, he is absolutely unable to escape. Is it necessary to stay here and wait to die?

Xian Lang’s body is very weak, even if it is rescued, but it has been tortured for so long, it is impossible to recover at once. He struggled to support his body and stood up, trying to see who the person who rescued him was.

Originally, his heart was full of despair. He knows that Xianyi is going to do it today. As long as Xian Yi starts, he is unlikely to continue to live. He is not worried about his own safety, but he has no way to ignore the safety of his daughter. However, he has no way.

Unexpectedly, when he felt that he was desperate, he suddenly appeared a black man. Originally, he thought that this was sent by Xian Yi to solve him. However, I found that the strength of the black man is very strong, and it is impossible to be a subordinate of Xianyi.

He also wanted to ask questions, but no matter what he said, the other party ignored him, but he took him directly to the hall. He does not know what purpose the other party has, but one thing is certain, that is, the other party is his savior.

When Xianlang looked up and saw the tall man standing there, his eyes suddenly widened, and his eyes were full of incredulity, and he could only open his mouth, "The devil is kneeling down."

Although I have only seen this person several times before, but how can he not forget the person's grace in front of him. It can be said that even in the presence of God, this overlord of the devil can completely overwhelm the light of the Lord. How did he not think that the emperor would actually appear in this place and even rescue him.

The name of Xianlang is like an exit, just like a thunder on the ground, and everyone is almost smashed. Everyone can't help but bet on the emperor's body. However, when I felt the cold air from the emperor, everyone immediately took back their eyes.

However, even if they dare not look at it brazenly, everyone’s heart has already set off a storm. They have been guessing what kind of identity this powerful man will be. But no one thought that this person would be the hegemon of the famous demon world.

Before, although everyone had heard of the Emperor, it was impossible to see the Emperor. Unexpectedly, now they will actually see the master of this demon world in this situation.

To say that the most shocked person now is obviously non-Qi Jiayi and others. Their expressions are almost stupid. They didn't think about it. The emperor, who had been with them for half a month, would be the emperor. How can people of that identity enter the dead forest with them?

However, they also felt a little fortunate. Fortunately, when they were in the dead forest, they did not offend the other party, or they really didn't even know how they died.

"You are Xianlang?" Seeing this wretched figure in front of him, there is no extra expression on the face of Huangfu. It is still a cold piece. "Who is that person?"

Even if there is no clear finger, Xianlang knows who Huangfu is talking about. There is a bitter smile on his face. "That is my twin brother, Xian Yi, but I didn't expect that he was so wolf ambition and took me. In captivity, I want to take my gas and take the seat of the lord."

Everyone who has been curious around, after hearing the words of Xian Yi, although it is still not clear what is going on, but one thing is very clear, that is, people who just want to take away the mystery in their bodies, and Not a true lord, but a younger brother of the lord.