388 : Bid

The auction has not yet begun, but the people who participated in the auction have already arrived at the auction house. The people sitting in the hall on the first floor are some small family members, or some scattered. However, even if it is a loose repair, it is a piece of training with a certain strength. Otherwise, you are not eligible to come here to participate in this auction.

As for those big families, they are all sitting in the box on the second floor. The owners of the big families in the fairy world, in the world auction house, have their own boxes. I have to say that such treatment makes the people of the big family very comfortable. Because of this difference in treatment, give them a feeling of being above.

As for the third floor, there is no one, but there are still boxes on it. Moreover, the box on the third floor is more spacious and more luxurious than those on the second floor. Those who can enter the box on the third floor are only the lords of the immortal world, as well as the devil or the gods. Of course, if the owner of the other interface arrives, you can also sit in the box on the third floor.

However, under normal circumstances, the boxes on the third floor are empty. This time the auction, although grand, is not enough to attract such people to appear here.

In the box that is exclusively owned by the family, even Mengshang sat in the front seat, his face was cold, with a trace of temperament that refused to be thousands of miles away. However, even in this case, there are still many children of the big family in the fairyland, and she is eager for her. However, these people, she is one can not see. Her mind and vision are in a higher place.

Even the nightmare sat on the left seat, with respect and awe on the face. However, the contempt and anger of her eyes, she has expressed her dissatisfaction.

Indeed, for the cousin who even dreams, even the nightmare is very annoying. She thinks that she is also a big beauty. After all, the title of the first beauty of Xianyuan College is not groundless. However, her beauty is in front of even the dreams, it is simply no match. Because even the dream dress is more beautiful than her.

Moreover, even the talent of Mengshang can be said to be the highest in the family for thousands of years. It is also because of this, even the status of Mengshang is the highest in the family. Even the incumbent's homeowner, the grandfather of her and even Mengshang, can be said to be a love for the granddaughter.

However, their other grandchildren did not have such treatment. Because of this, almost all of their descendants must be led by Mengmeng.

This kind of differential treatment makes the nightmare feel extra dissatisfaction. Especially in normal times, even Mengshang is a high-profile, as if they are all low-lying, only her own noblest.

However, although the heart is full of dissatisfaction, even the nightmare does not dare to show it. It is because it is too clear that even the dream dress is in the position of a family, she can be sure that if she and Li Mengchang have a conflict, then the final loss is definitely her.

"Do you have anything to say?" Even the faint voice of Mengshang sounded. "Dream, you have seen me many times. If there is anything to say, just say it!"

Suddenly I heard the sound of even the dreams, even the dreams scared a big jump, for fear that even the dreams would see what was wrong, she quickly squeezed a smile, and said, "Courd, what are you talking about?" I just think that you are so beautiful, so I can't help but look at it more."

Even the nightmare's face was full of sincerity, and she couldn't see it at all. How sad it was to say these words.

However, even for the nightmare, even Mengshang did not believe it at all. The look on her face did not change. She continued to speak. "The two people I met at the door were your friends. ?"