517 : Talks

Inside Fang's International -

Fang Dong is working in the office. At this time, the internal telephone in the office rang. He pressed it and heard the sound from the phone.

"Chairman, Dr. Murong came and said that he wants to see you."

When I heard the name of Murong’s face in the phone, Fang Dong’s eyes were dark.

After hearing the words of Fang Ruxue, he first sent someone to investigate. Although there is no way to know the dialogue between Fang Ruxue and Murong, but the situation is roughly the same as Fang Ruxue said. His impression of Murong's face is also plummeting.

However, since this time, there is a big project in the company, so he can't afford to deal with this ignorant junior.

Unexpectedly, he has not yet shot, the other party will come to the door first.

"Chairman, are you going to see it?"

The voice from the phone awakened Fang Dong, who was immersed in his thoughts at the moment, and he whispered, "Let her come in."

Since people have stepped on the door now, he naturally cannot be seen.

It didn't take long for Murong to take a look under the leadership of the secretary. Of course, beside her, there are ordinary imperial concubines.

"It's really a rare guest!" Fang Dong said when he spoke out, he was very rushing, with a sense of irony. "I didn't expect Dr. Murong to be such a guest. I actually thought of coming to this small place. I really are Flattered!"

When he spoke, Fang Dong did not let Murong down and Huangfu sat down, nor did he tell the secretary to pour tea for the two. That attitude is obviously not the attitude of welcoming guests.

The secretary saw that Fang Dong had no instructions, and he retired first.

In the face of Fang Dong’s attitude, Murong’s face was not a trace of embarrassment. She took the imperial concubine and sat down directly on the two chairs in front of the desk.

Seeing the attitude of Murong’s face, the irony on Fang’s face is even stronger. “I don’t know what Murong’s doctor came to today is for what? The temple here is small and can’t accommodate your big Buddha.”

"Oh, it seems that Fang Dong’s opinion on me is really not small!" Murong said that he was not angry and laughed. "I don't know if I did anything, so Fang Dong is so angry. If I don't have Remember, I should not offend you!"

"Mu Rong doctor, how can you offend me?" Fang Dong sneered and said, "How is your medical skill so brilliant, how can I blame you? But, but unfortunately my worth is thin, I really can't afford you." Doctors."

"It seems that Fang Ruxue should have said a lot of bad things in your ear!" Murong prayed and raised his eyebrows and smiled. "I don't know what Fang Ruxue said? Let me know this party, what happened?"

She knew that Fang Ruxue and Rong Jie had come together. Now Fang Dong’s attitude is obviously what Fang Ruxue said after he went back!

After hearing the words of Murong, Fang Dong’s eyes flashed a bit of doubt, but his face was still not good. He leaned back on the back of the chair and looked at Murong’s face. He said quietly, “Mu Rong doctor, for you. I really admire the medical skills. I also believe that it is absolutely possible to cure my illness with your strength. It is a pity that the human heart is not enough to swallow the elephant, and it is appropriate to ask for remuneration. If the reward is too high, then the lion is open."

“Remuneration?” Murong squinted at the bottom of his eyes and smiled. He said, “It seems that Fang Ruxue said this, but she said what kind of reward would I have?”