472 : Being Robbed

After receiving the Yuan, Murong was not in a hurry to return to the devil world. She took Yuan Yuan and went around in the fairy world.

After playing for a few days, Yuan Yuan felt that it was enough, so he said what he meant. "It’s been so many days, and you will be the devil!"

Huangpu’s possessiveness for the face is strong, and he is all in his eyes. Now that she has been in the fairyland for such a long time, Huangfu must have been anxious.

Moreover, he will spend the world in the endless long years, so there is no need to be eager for a while.

After hearing the words of Yuan Yuan, Murong thought about it later and nodded. "Well, Master said this, then let's go back! Master, you are relieved, I am already ready for you. The alchemy room is guaranteed, and it will not delay your alchemy."

For his master's temper, Murong is still very familiar with it. Yuan’s greatest interest in this life is alchemy. It can even be said that alchemy is already part of his usual life. So long before she knew that Yuan was going to fly, she had already prepared an alchemy room for Yuan.

"That's awesome!" Yuan left his hand and smiled and patted Murong's shoulders and said, "Sure enough, my little apprentice knows my mind best! Then let's go back! I have been there for a long time." There is no alchemy, and it’s just a few days!”

"That's good, let's go to the side of the line now!" Murong said with a smile. "It took a certain amount of time to open the game. However, before I came, the emperor had already taught. How can I use it at any time? Let’s go back to the devil world through the transmission array!"

The power of tearing space is not yet owned by her, so she can only return to the devil world through transmission. Of course, the transfer reel can do this as well, and it is much more convenient. However, the transfer reel is also a bit bad, that is, only one person can be transferred at a time. Therefore, after repeated measurement, she decided to use the transmission array to return to the devil world.

Soon, Murong and Yan Yuan went to the back hill of Xianyuan College, where there is just a transmission array that can be sent back to the Devil. Of course, this time only two of them, the guards guarding in the dark, she has already let them go back first.

Looking at the transmission array with dazzling light, Murong looked at Yuan Yuan. "Master, are you ready? Then we are going to the devil world now."

"Nature is ready." Yuan nodded with a smile.

Murong leaned back and turned around, took out a lot of the best Lingshi from the space, and then put the Lingshi into the transmission array.

However, at this time, a large group of black people suddenly appeared, and they directly surrounded Murong and Yuan.

Seeing such a battle, whether it is Murong's face or Yuan, there is no trace of fear on his face.

Murong smiled and looked at the black people around him, and the corner of his mouth sang a satirical arc. "You are probably sent by Ni Yunya! However, I didn't expect Ni Yunya to have perseverance. In me almost After destroying her twelve holy guards, she still sent people constantly. It seems that she is not killing your life."

Without guessing, she can know that she has no other enemies except Ni Yunya. Perhaps it should be said that there is no other person who dares to send someone to chase her like this. However, she did not expect that Ni Yunya would actually send someone again. She thought that after that time, Ni Yunya would probably stop for a while!

Yuan Yuan stood on the side of Murong's face, and after seeing so many incomprehensible black people, he did not have a trace of panic, because he is very clear that his young apprentice is very strong and can definitely protect. Good for him.