477 : Finale 1

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Yuan was almost out of breath, and he began to squat at the nose of Huangfu. "This is my little apprentice. Can't I still hold it? Why are you so stingy!"

If it is normal, he certainly does not have the courage to point to the imperial concubine. But now, because Murong is on the side, his courage is a lot bigger. At least, even if Huangfu is really angry, his little apprentice will protect him.

Huangfu did not say anything, but looked at Yuan Yuan coldly, and did not know what he was thinking.

In the face of the indifferent eyes of Huangfu, Yuan’s head, which was originally high, was slowly lowered, and even seemed to be somewhat guilty. His eyes drifted and looked left and right, but he did not dare to look at the eyes of the emperor.

Seeing the interaction between Yuan and Huangfu, Murong shook his head with a smile. "You two are also true. Here are the people's sites. You really have to be noisy, and you should wait until you go back and quarrel!"

Huangfu looked at Yuan coldly and looked away, with a trace of disdain in his eyes. It seems that he still disdains to quarrel with Yuan.

"You--" Seeing the attitude of Huangfu, Yuan is anxious, pointing to the imperial concubine, almost unable to speak.

"Looking at you, you really have to take care of him." Seeing that there is no way to quarrel with Huangfu, Yuan Yuan directly transferred the target, he looked at Murong and said, "I am yours." Master! He doesn't respect your Master like this, just doesn't respect you. You say, can he have such a heart for you?"

I heard that Yuan was so determined that he was sincerely fascinated by Murong. The eyes of Huangfu flashed a chill of coldness. When looking at Yuanyuan, it was cold and extremely cold. It can be said that if it is not because the Yuan is the master of Murong, he has already started.

Under the cold eyes of Huangfu, Yuan could not help but fight a cold war. His heart is secretly remorseful that he just seems to be saying something wrong. However, now in the face of his own apprentice, he will never easily admit his mistake.

Seeing such a situation, Murong leaned forward and took the arm of Yuan Yuan. He smiled and said, "Master, you are very good to me. Also, this time he came to save you personally. How can I say that he does not respect you? Well, let's leave here and say it again! Or, after living here for so many days, have you liked this place?"

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Yuan looked at the surrounding environment and spoke openly. "This ghost place, I can't stay for a minute. You don't know, I don't know. In this place, I am so bored that I have to grow grass."

Looking at Yuan’s appearance, Murong shook his head with a funny smile.

However, just when they were about to leave, Huangfu directly released a person, which is exactly the same as Yuan.

Seeing this person in front of him, Yuan could not help but widen his eyes. Obviously, he did not think that there would be someone who looks exactly the same as him.

"This is --" Yuan Li's eyes with a hint of doubt.

"Master, this is just a jealousy." Murong said, "We don't want to let the other person know, but you have already escaped. So I will put a beggar here to reduce their defense."

Although I don’t know how Murong is going to do it, Yuan Yuan nodded.

Soon, they finally returned to the devil world.

Although it is the first time to come to the devil world, but Yuan is not at all a sense of restraint, perhaps this has a certain relationship with his temper! In the devil world, he is much more comfortable than when he is in the realm of God. Because his little apprentice is also in this place.