403 : Sleeping beauty

After hearing the words of Murong, the eyes of Huangfu flashed a hint of thoughtful light.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Seeing Huangfu's silence, Murong gently pulled the sleeves below him. "How come suddenly?"

"Nothing." Huangfu shook his head. "Don't think too much, we will soon leave this dead forest."

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. Then he thought of something. He suddenly said, "Yes, hey, have you found that Yayiru seems strange! She has preferred this time. I am hurt and I am not willing to show my true strength. You said that she has done so. What is the purpose?"

"I don't know," Huangfu said quietly. "However, she is really hidden."

"I don't know if she has any other purpose." Murong frowned. "And, I always feel that she seems to be peeking at us intentionally or unintentionally, not knowing what she wants to do."

"No matter what she wants to do, even if she wants to count us, we have to be calculated by her!" Huangfu reached out and grabbed the shoulders of Murong's face and continued to speak. "Don't think too much." ""

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded, then exclaimed with excitement. "But, hey, I really have to say that this time I experienced this in the dead forest, although I didn't find the grass, but I The strength has increased a lot. This is a big gain!"

These days, although she did not catch any Warcraft to fight, but when they are with Qi Jiayi, she will still challenge some of them. Therefore, after this period of time, her cultivation has improved a lot. This may be a very unexpected surprise!

Seeing the appearance of Murong's happy face, Huangfu's eyes could not help but flash a touch of tenderness, and the atmosphere of the whole person became more gentle.

Early the next morning, the group continued to set off and headed for the exit. Soon, they came to the exit.

At this time, the enchantment of the exit has not yet opened, but many people have already waited here. However, if you compare it with the time you come in, you will notice that there are already a lot of people missing here. If you don't think about it, you can know that those who are not here are afraid that they are already buried in this dead forest.

However, even the people who appear here are not the same as those who come in. Almost everyone has blood on their bodies, perhaps themselves, perhaps others, or perhaps when they kill Warcraft. Even many people have lost their arms and legs.

In comparison, Qi Jiayi is a lucky person. Because there are not many people in their entire team, but they have all come out. Among them, only the red dragonfly is crippled. Others are injured, but they are not disabled.

It can be said that people who can survive in the dead forest have already appeared here. The horror of this dead forest, during this half-month, they are deeply experienced. So, I believe that no one will miss the time to leave. You know, you missed the time to leave and stayed there. It was almost a dead end.

However, in these people, everyone does not know, is it true that someone really got the grass. If someone is really getting it, who is the whole person? On the surface, it is really completely invisible.

Everyone looks at others with suspicion, it seems to be guessing, who is in the hands of the sage. Or, is there anyone who got it?

Just when everyone was in suspicion, there was a wave of volatility at the exit. Obviously, this is still the fluctuation of the enchantment.

When we saw the enchantment open, everyone would not care about the other, and immediately moved in the direction of the exit.

After spending half a month in this dead forest, what everyone wants to do now is to leave this ghost place.