425 : Explosive news

Standing on the high peaks and looking at the endless scenery below, Murong took a deep breath and a smile on his face. "Hey, here is the devil!"

That's right, at this moment, Huangfu and Murong have already come to the devil world. After leaving World of Warcraft, after two days of rest, the two returned to the Devil. This is the first time that Murong has stepped into the devil world. Huangfu did not directly go back to the magic hall with Murong, but through the ordinary transmission array, and Murong retreated to the devil world.

At this moment, this transmission array is above a mountain in the Devil. After the transmission array, the two stood on the top of the mountain.

"Well," Huangfu reached out and grabbed the waist of Murong's face. He whispered softly. "This is the devil world. Yaner still likes it here?"

Murong leaned in obedience in the arms of Huangfu, and smiled and said, "As long as it is by your side, no matter where it is, it is my belonging."

Huangfu did not say anything, but just tightly embraced Murong in his arms.

After a while, Huangfu released the person in his arms. "Yan, I will take you around the devil to have a good look!"

Since he has returned to the devil world, he is not in a hurry to bring Murong to return to the temple. Moreover, in the past, Murong has always been practicing and consolidating in the Valley of Warcraft, and did not take a good rest. Now come to the devil world, he also wants to let Murong pamper and relax.

"Alright." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "I also want to see, the difference between the devil and other interfaces."

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor couldn’t help but smile. He reached out and squeezed the little nose of Murong’s face. He said with a funny voice, “I have said that you have been to many other interfaces. Don’t forget Now, after you come here, you have only been to the fairy world."

After Murong was embarrassed to spit on her tongue, she smiled and said, "Don't worry too much! If there is a chance, I want to go to other interfaces to see it!"

"As long as you want to go, I will accompany you to go." Huangfu's tone is faint, but the affirmation in the words is very deep. "No matter which interface, as long as you are interested, I will take you." Go."

He is not just talking about it, but really has such a plan. In the future, as long as Murong is interested, he will take the other side to play in other interfaces.

"Okay!" Murong said, after nodding his head, smiled and said, "However, to really say it, I am most interested in the realm of God. Although I have not been to the realm of God, but I am against the realm of the gods. Interest is definitely the biggest."

is not it! Although she has not been to the gods, but the name of the gods, she has heard it many times. Especially the name of the goddess Ni Yunya in the gods, she is even more eloquent. For a person who doesn't know why she has been chasing herself, she doesn't have any good feelings in her heart.

When I heard Murong’s facelifting of the gods, Huang’s eyes flashed a bit of dullness. He naturally understood what Murong’s face was. “There will be opportunities. There is also Ni Yunya, who will meet in the future. The opportunity."

Walking on the bustling street, the smile on Murong’s face has not disappeared. I have to say that compared to the fairyland, the things above the streets of the Devils seem to have higher grades, and the aura above them is more intense. No wonder people say that the devil world is higher than the fairy world!

As for Huangfu, naturally, I have always been with Murong. However, he did not do much more to introduce, just quietly accompanying Murong to show his face. Besides, although he is the master of the devil world, but in normal times, it is impossible to come out to play often. If he didn't want to accompany Murong, he probably didn't have such a good interest.