400 : Won

In the dead forest, Murong’s face and red dragonfly played very fiercely. However, unlike the one who just had the upper hand, Murong was obsessed with her. She constantly directed the emerald vine to attack the red dragonfly.

Although the emerald vine has not yet grown up, the power is already very simple. The vines of that strip are like the finest instruments, hitting the red dragonfly, without a trace of blockage.

At this time, the red dragonfly was also very annoyed. She was wary of the vines that suddenly appeared on Murong’s face, but she did not feel much worried. Because she thinks that even if the vine is even more powerful, it is just a plant, and the attack power should not be too strong.

However, the facts and her guesses were completely different. When the vines were hit on the body and even the protective cover formed by her body was broken, she finally really paid attention to it.

She waved the dagger in her hand and slashed to the vines that attacked her. But the vines seemed to be the same, even if they cut one, the other immediately attacked her. As long as there is a slight carelessness, the vine will hit her directly and draw a blood mark.

However, for a moment, the red dragonfly body has already had a lot of blood marks, and the dress on the body has also been cut through a lot of mouths. Even her fascinating face, there have been a series of scars on her face, making her whole look uncomfortable. Even now, compared to Murong’s appearance, she is now more dilapidated.

The blood marks on the body are not fatal injuries, but they will bring a burst of pain. But even then, the resentment of Hung Hom’s heart to Murong’s face is deeper. Because she felt that Murong was now playing her like this. Now she is being crushed by a person who is repaired to be so much lower than herself. She feels that everyone is watching her jokes.

Thinking of this, Hung Hom's eyes are full of bloodshot eyes, and a pair of eyes looks like blood red, and that looks like a demon. "Murong pours, you are a curse, you dare to do this to me, I will never let you go."

During the speech, the breath of the red dragonfly has undergone a great change, and the mysterious force of the body has also appeared a kind of violent atmosphere. It can be said that she is now in a very violent atmosphere, and it seems that she is always attacking her own enemy.

Seeing such a red dragonfly, Murong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light and became more cautious. At the same time, she constantly directed the emerald vines and made a more violent attack toward the red dragonfly.

Looking at the attacking green vine, the red dragonfly waved the dagger in his hand and cut off the vines one after another, while attacking the past in the direction of Murong. Even if she was scratched by the vine, she was not willing to go back. There is only one thought in her heart now, that is to kill Murong.

That's right, what she wants to do now is to kill Murong, not just to learn a lesson. Even if there is no way to kill Murong, she will not let the other party better.

Looking at the red dragonfly that is constantly attacking from her own, Murong’s eyes flashed a little bit of war, and she directly recovered the green magic vine. Then, directly in the direction of the red dragonfly, it greeted.

Seeing Murong’s move like this, everyone else will almost be exclaimed. Especially when I saw Murong's face to face the sharp dagger, it was printed with bare hands, which is simply looking for death!

Although she is very strange in the face of Murong’s move, she is not thinking about too many things at this time. Such a good opportunity, she will never be wasted.

Seeing that the dagger is going to stab Murong's face, who knows, Murong pours on the side and hides, then directly reaches out and holds the hand of the red dragonfly holding the dagger, and then twists it hard. The dagger immediately fell to the ground, and the red dragonfly was also hit by Murong.