479 : Fans outside the world

A fierce battle of the gods and devils ended with the fall of Ni Yunya. Although this kind of ending seems a bit tricky, no one can deny this fact.

However, although this war has ended, Ni Yunya’s affairs did not end with the end of the war. Almost everyone in the realm knows what Ni Yunya has done.

A false saint who has not been passed down, imprisoned a saint, and captured the master of the demon world, causing two wars...

Ni Yunya’s crimes spread in the realm of the gods. For a time, there was a lot of discussion about this matter in the realm of the gods. In front of the eyes, everyone in the realm of the world respected Ni Yunya, and now they are disgusted with Ni Yunya.

Now, although the war between the gods and the devil world is over, the gods are still unable to restore the calm of the past. Ni Yunya, the sacred woman of the gods, has fallen in this war. Of course, even if she did not fall, she could not continue to sit in the seat of the Virgin.

After the end of the war, the gods and gods of the gods did not know when they disappeared.

It can be said that the entire realm of the gods is now almost in a mess. The strengths that had been suppressed by Ni Yunya before, at this time, began to be eager to move, and wanted to start competing for the power of the realm.

With the end of the war, the realm of the gods not only did not restore the calm of the past, but even became more chaotic than before.

Seeing that the realm of the gods has become like this, other circles have begun to have their own minds. I have to say that this is a good opportunity. As long as you take advantage of this opportunity to attack the gods, you can quickly erode the power of the gods.

However, when the principals with their own thoughts wanted to start the action, they found that although the realm of the gods is now chaotic, but it is protected by an unknown force, they want to squat at this time. It is simply impossible to enter the sky.

Many people are secretly speculating about such a mysterious force, who is it. However, no one can inquire. Therefore, those who are secretly trying to make an idea can only succumb.

However, the internal disturbances in the realm of the gods are still continuing.

Compared with the chaos of the gods, after the war, the demon world is particularly calm, and it can even be said that nothing has happened. No one has been affected by this so-called war.

In the hall of the demon, it was already close to noon, and Murong only got up. She stretched out and then took a deep breath and slowly climbed down the bed. The whole person was extraordinarily lazy.

Perhaps it is because of solving Ni Yunya, who has been behind the ghosts! During this time, her mood is very good. The whole person is lazy than the past. It seems that now, her speed of cultivation has begun to slow down. However, in fact, such a day is also very good.

Murong stood in the window and looked at the beautiful scenery outside. The corner of his mouth involuntarily evoked a warm smile.

"Get up!" Suddenly, a low magnetic sound began to sound, and then Murong was immersed in a warm embrace.

Feeling the familiar temperature and breath, Murong relaxed and relaxed his body, letting himself rely on the arms of the person behind him. "Well, just got up, I slept too well, I feel my time." I’m lazy! Have you finished your business?”

Huangfu took his arm and held Murong tightly into his arms and whispered, "All have been processed."

“Is it?” Murong smirked and said, “There should be many people who mentioned the realm of the gods! The current world of gods, in the eyes of everyone, is a toon! Everyone wants to mix One foot, everyone wants to share a piece of cake."