406 : Emperor

Huangfu came forward to catch Murong, but it was too late, and she could only watch Murong fall into the whirlpool. Looking at the swirling vortex, he didn't hesitate and jumped directly.

Seeing Huangfu’s move, everyone couldn’t help but exclaim, and wanted to stop. You know, the man who is not poisoned now has only this man. If he does something, then they are totally unsuccessful. This is their only hope.

However, just as he was about to jump into the whirlpool, Huangfu stopped his footsteps. His brows were wrinkled, but he quickly loosened. Subsequently, he stepped back two steps.

No one knows why this man has such a move. However, anyway, as long as he does not jump, it is always good.

"Hahaha, she is dead, she is finally dead," the red dragonfly suddenly burst into excitement and laughed. "This monk is finally dead."

Seeing that Murong fell into the whirlpool, the only thought in Hung Hom’s heart is that Murong’s face is really no life at all. Although she did not know what would be in the whirlpool, she knew the power of this formation. She can feel the mystery in her body is constantly losing.

Now Murong is falling directly into the whirlpool, where is it still alive? She finally killed Murong.

Everyone's eyes suddenly gathered on this red dragonfly, but when everyone looked at her, it was like watching a fool.

Now this is for men and women, but the only hope for all of them. Now they are pleased that these two people are too late, but the idiot woman, but pushed the woman down. If, by then, the man is not willing to save them, then they are not going to die here.

Not only other people who don't know, even Qi Jiayi and others, when they look at the red dragonfly, they all have a trace of disgust.

Huangfu looked at the red dragonfly that was laughing, and there was a murderous murder in his eyes. "When it was just, did you push Yaner down?"

At the beginning, he also wanted to jump with him. However, at the last moment, he felt that Yan did not seem to be in any danger. Not only that, but it seems to be still very excited. He can almost feel the excitement of Yan Er. Therefore, he did not follow, but planned to wait for Yan to come out here.

However, if Yan is okay, it does not mean that he will let go of people who want to hurt. This woman actually dared to push Yaner down, he will never bypass.

"Yes, that's what I did." At this time, the red dragonfly had a trace of madness on his face. "This monk is damn. If it is not because of her, I will not be in the dead forest." There is a palm. Also, if she reminds her early, we will not be poisoned. So she **** it."

At the end of the day, Hung Hom’s face was endlessly embarrassed, and it looked completely devoid of the glamorous atmosphere of the weekdays. It looked like a mad woman.

Huangfu did not say anything. His eyes were cold and he waved, and then a scream rang.

At this time, the blush was lying on the ground and rolling, and in her not far away, two white flowers were lying quietly. One of the arms has one palm missing. The white flower's arm with bright red blood, it looks particularly shocking.

When she looked at the red dragonfly again, her two arms were gone, and on the wound that was cut open, blood was constantly flowing. Her whole person was lying in a pool of blood and was rolling in pain.

Seeing Huangfu directly cut the two arms of the red dragonfly, and everyone’s heart shuddered. When looking at the emperor, many people have a hint of jealousy on their faces.

At this time, what they thought was not whether the man could save them, but whether he had inadvertently offended the other. The other party’s hot means made them have to be afraid.