489 : Persuasion

In the early morning of the next day, Murong woke up and found that she was in the arms of Huangfu. But unlike in the past, when she got up this morning, she felt that she was in pain, and the whole person seemed to have experienced a big fight. At this moment, she felt that she was squatting on her body, and there was no pain in that place.

The pain in her body made her think of the night of the bridal chamber last night. For a time, her face was involuntarily stained with a blush.

As soon as Murong woke up, Huangfu had already woken up. However, because Wen Xiang Yun Yu is in the arms, he does not want to get up. However, he saw a shy look in his arms, and he involuntarily gave a chuckle.

Hearing the low laughter from his head, Murong looked up and saw that Huangfu was looking at her with a smile. Suddenly, her cheeks immediately became red. She reached out and pushed the emperor. "See what! I haven't seen it yet."

Although she usually has a lot of courage, she still can't help her little girl's mentality when facing such a thing. Especially when I saw the look of Huangfu’s satisfaction, she felt that her cheeks were like being burned by fire.

"Is this child shy?" Huangfu gently put Murong into his arms, with a hint of satisfaction in his tone, and smiled softly. "Yan, you are finally mine. You are It’s all over me.”

Feeling the hot temperature that Huangpu had uploaded, Murong felt inexplicable and felt a bit of peace. She quietly snuggled in the arms of Huangfu, and said nothing, but felt a sense of security before.

After a long time, Murong turned his face and pushed the emperor and smiled. "Okay, it's not too late. If we don't get up, we don't know how much rumors are going outside."

Huangfu took Murong down tightly and shouted indifferently. "Whatever they say, I don't care."

Perhaps it is because the long-cherished wish has finally been realized! Today's imperial concubine has not been cold in the past, the whole person seems to be much more happy, and even can be said to be a bit rogue.

Murong tilted his head and smiled. "You can't afford to lose this face."

When you are finished, you will get up.

When Huangfu reached out and pulled the Murong sitting up on his chest, he smiled and continued to speak. "Reassured, I promise, no one dares to say our bad things. And yesterday, our cave night, even if it’s really late, it’s justifiable!”

"Well, don't make trouble." Murong leaned gently and hammered Huangfu's chest and said, "The time is not too early, or get up early! And, so many things happened yesterday. I am afraid that people from all walks of life should come to resign incessantly! There are many things to be busy at the time!"

Yesterday evening, Bai Xueyu’s end was placed there. I believe that if there were some people with different minds in the heart, they should have been restless! Then at this time, they definitely want to return to their interface as soon as possible.

"Who wants to leave, then leave it." Huangfu said without hesitation. "This has nothing to do with us."

For those so-called guests, he didn't care at all. Moreover, he is also very aware of his own people's skills, these things, they can certainly be arranged, and will never bother them.

"Okay. Even if you don't care about those people, can you still not care about my mother?" Murong said with a smile, "Today is the second day of the wedding, it is difficult, we will not see them!"

The reason for Murong’s fascination is really to make Huangfu unable to refute. He can't let his parents have opinions about him! Moreover, he knows that in Yan's heart, parents still attach great importance to it.