499 : Save People

However, although it has not been affected, it is still very easy to feel bad when you see such a storm.

It seems that I feel the temper of Murong's face, and Huangfu smiled and said, "Yan, how? It's hard to be done, is this weather still irritating you?"

"It’s not that the weather has caused me. I just feel that the weather is a little uncomfortable." Murong sighed and licked his own eyebrows. "Speaking, I have not seen such a storm for many years."

Unexpectedly, on the first day of the 21st century, I encountered such a storm. It’s hard to be done. This is a welcome ceremony that God has given her.

"If you really hate this kind of weather, then we will leave this sea!" Huangfu said, "I want to come because I am at sea, so it will look particularly terrifying."

"That's not necessary." Murong smiled and shook his head. "I am more horrible than this. I have been afraid of the storm in this area. However, such a big storm does not know. Isn't there any ship that will be killed?"

If it is a general storm, there should be no problem. However, such a big storm now seems to be swallowing up the whole world. If there is a sailing ship at sea at this time, it is very likely that it will be killed.

After hearing the words of Murong, Huangfu refused to comment. It can be said that the life and death of other people is simply not within his consideration.

Sometimes, what is really said, what is in it. Just after Huangfu and Murong continued to move forward, they found that a thousand miles away, there was really a cruise ship swaying and swaying in this storm. Originally a luxurious and solid cruise ship, in this storm, like a small boat, it seems to be destroyed at any time.

At this point, the person above the cruise ship is like an ant on a hot pot. It has long since there is no direction, and it is anxious to turn around. Those who can get on such a luxurious cruise ship are not rich and expensive.

However, now in the face of the disaster of nature, all people are equal. Because, at this moment, they are all in such a vast sea, there is no other retreat. Such a big storm can simply engulf all of them.

Although it is thousands of miles away, but with the cultivation, Huangfu and Murong can easily see the situation above the cruise ship.

"It seems that my crow's mouth is really quite effective!" Murong sighed and spit out his tongue, and said with a funny voice, "I just just said it casually. I didn't expect it, I really encountered the death now." The cruise ship. It seems that I can go to the **** operator in the future."

"How, isn't Yaner wanting to save people?" Huangfu touched the hair of the face and whispered softly. "If you want to save people, then we will save people!"

He did not have much opinion on whether to save people. However, he can see that Yan did not seem to want to stand by. Normally, for the enemy, Yan’s means are very powerful. However, in fact, Yan is still a kind person.

"Since I saw it, I naturally couldn't have done anything." Murong squinted and looked at the panicked person on the cruise ship. The corner of his mouth smirked. "Not everyone is worthy of being Save it."

"Yan's meaning is --"

Murong pours his face with endless self-confidence and opens his mouth. "I only save the person who saved."

During the speech, Murong’s shoulders had a white hairy trousers on his shoulders, which was a little white.

Xiaobai looked confused on the shoulders of Murong's face, and his eyes were full of doubts. It does not know, the master called it out at this time, what is it for. At the beginning, it still stayed in the space to sleep. However, now a blink of an eye appears on the owner's shoulder.